***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, tm91 said:

We said this last year, and the year before. Until we start beating them regularly and comfortably we've no right to say it. They're a poor side and we still haven't beat them.

We were without our talisman striker, big lafferty was out as well one of them play this game would have had a different outcome imo... 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

IF these players don't step up its simple at a big club. They will be out and better quality in

Where is the money coming from mate to buy better quality ,it does not seem to be there so we have to get used to buying 2 million pound players...you get very average players when that is your price range

1 minute ago, bluedylan said:

Where is the money coming from mate to buy better quality ,it does not seem to be there so we have to get used to buying 2 million pound players...you get very average players when that is your price range

Gerrard says it so I don't know mate

Just now, Glory awaits said:

We were without our talisman striker, big lafferty was out as well one of them play this game would have had a different outcome imo... 

Fuck off you cunt, so one player out means we aren’t good enough. 

Away and fuck your sister ya taig cunt. 

14 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

For someone with no end product his stats are incredible maybe if you said he had concentration issues or was a bad defender I’d think you’d actually watched a game before

Too many times we get into promising positions and then put a pointless ball straight to a defender or "space" where they hoped a forward would be.  For me Tav does this all the time but then like I said all our forward players do this.  My biggest issue with Tav is that he takes all free-kicks and corners but the quality is really poor.  Someone needs to step up and just tell him to either practice more or let someone else have a turn.

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We still have some losers from last season still stinking the place out 

We need better quality to make that step

i personalty  was livid with the lack of urgency and quality in creating anything clear cut 

Eeejay stop shifting the blame , the manager is to blame here just like plenty other times this year. Aberdeen were dross today and walked away with a ridiculous win and it was solely down to our managers tactics and substitutions. I am all for praising players and managers when they start winning trophies but right now this lot and this clueless manager are winning nothing.........

Archived