***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

We’ve just gone 90 mins against an utter shite Aberdeen team and not made their keeper make one save 

Middle to front there is fucking nothing. 

Hang on mate, it’s just one of those days in a cup. 

We are way better than that shower of shit. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mate that’s nonsense we have more than enough to beat Aberdeen, but when it comes to the crunch the management and the plyers shat it. 

That was smash n grab mate we dominated and got done

We struggled to break down a deep defence. We will until we get better attackers in. 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Was a kick in the nuts but we just lack the quality atm, As the manager says it was smash n grab. 

But it really wasn't smash and grab, they looked just as capable of scoring as we did, they took one of their two chances, I’m struggling to remember us having two chances.

Wow! Just logged on a few mins ago and expected some shite, but some of the garbage spouted in that time is truly embarrassing. The scum must be pissing themselves. I just hope they're kids who know no better and not adults. All the good work, effort and everything else from this season, gone in 90 mins.

I bet some the people who come out with some of the crap (if they're actually adults), are the ones who continually fuck up in their work, or get sacked from every second job, yet have the answers to everything regarding Rangers.  

I'm hurting after today, like most Rangers fans and was hoping for a bit of solace in coming in here. I should know better by now. Social media has a lot to answer for.

1 minute ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Wow! Just logged on a few mins ago and expected some shite, but some of the garbage spouted in that time is truly embarrassing. The scum must be pissing themselves. I just hope they're kids who know no better and not adults. All the good work, effort and everything else from this season, gone in 90 mins.

I bet some the people who come out with some of the crap (if they're actually adults), are the ones who continually fuck up in their work, or get sacked from every second job, yet have the answers to everything regarding Rangers.  

I'm hurting after today, like most Rangers fans and was hoping for a bit of solace in coming in here. I should know better by now. Social media has a lot to answer for.

You can fuck off as well ya surrender cunt. 

1 minute ago, Zappa6995 said:

But it really wasn't smash and grab, they looked just as capable of scoring as we did, they took one of their two chances, I’m struggling to remember us having two chances.

Did they fuck they were holding on ffs and took the one chance they had in second half

32 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Nonsense.  He played not bad.  Obviously nowhere in league with Morelos,  but the rest of players are as much to blame.  This should have been easy pickings.  The players ability with executing a decent cross is disgraceful and I'm not just picking at Tav here.  They're all very poor and this is one of their weakest problems.  

Push. Which game were you watching?  Two wee touches is not enough given the amount of possession in the final third. His movement off the ball was non existent, he never looked like he even wanted the ball. 

4 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

All these fuckin expert fitba managers on here . 

Are we no meant to lose ever ffs .

Short memories 

In a cup semi final against a below average Aberdeen side.....we have already lost to shite this season and dropped points to muck. This was a huge game with the chance of a cup final against them but for the hundredth time our team shat it on the big occasion. It’s not a one off and people who pretend it is are morons 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You can fuck off as well ya surrender cunt. 

Surrender? I'm the guy who stands up for our (should that be my) team no matter who I'm talking too. You're the cunt who's acting like we've not achieved anything and should wipe the slate clean again.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YA LUNATIC. 

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Eeejay stop shifting the blame , the manager is to blame here just like plenty other times this year. Aberdeen were dross today and walked away with a ridiculous win and it was solely down to our managers tactics and substitutions. I am all for praising players and managers when they start winning trophies but right now this lot and this clueless manager are winning nothing.........

Mate respect you more than most

However id disagree about the SG . Sure he deserves criticism but he will make us winners . I'm sure of that

The midfield is where you need to spend real money, our midfield needs cleared out, its just not good enough/experienced to win crunch games, shite from last year and mediocre players brought in this year, it needs to change at the windows.

This season is fucked, hopefully we can make second and mount a challenge next year with better players. 

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

All these fuckin expert fitba managers on here . 

Are we no meant to lose ever ffs .

Short memories 

There's ways of losing though. 

Playing great and winning is fantastic, playing shite and winning is fine. Playing great but losing sometimes makes the defeat easier to take but playing shite and losing, especially against opposition as shite as them, in a semi final is fucking unacceptable. 

There's still a huge problem with mentality at our club and when you pair it with a severe lack of individual match winning quality you get days like today. 

Archived