***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

Bronzy

Just now, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Surrender? I'm the guy who stands up for our (should that be my) team no matter who I'm talking too. You're the cunt who's acting like we've not achieved anything and should wipe the slate clean again.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YA LUNATIC. 

What have we achieved ya cocksocket???

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of October, sitting 5th in the league & out the cup, terrible tactics/decesions, if it was Pedro, Murty or even Warburton they'd be getting hounded out the door by now 

But naw, Gerrard seems to have some sort of fucking bubble round him where you're a wank if you criticise him 

Spent nearly 10 million, 2nd biggest bugget in the country by a mile & we cant even trouble a piss poor Aberdeen side in the semi final of the cup. That's after shocking performances against Hamilton & Spartak, not to mention Livingston & Motherwell & the taigs away

If it wasnt for the Europa league results he'd be out the door by now.

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your happy with that performance???

Shut up .

We had hundreds of shit performances under saint Walter and sir Graeme but they're untouchable .

We were lacking a striker today but had some outstanding individual performances .we battered them but couldn't score . It happens to better sides than us .I honestly don't know what people expect from a rookie manager 5 months in a job .

2 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

Surrender? I'm the guy who stands up for our (should that be my) team no matter who I'm talking too. You're the cunt who's acting like we've not achieved anything and should wipe the slate clean again.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YA LUNATIC. 

By the way we haven’t achieved anything yet 

Nor will we if we sit back and accept the garbage on display today 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

In a cup semi final against a below average Aberdeen side.....we have already lost to shite this season and dropped points to muck. This was a huge game with the chance of a cup final against them but for the hundredth time our team shat it on the big occasion. It’s not a one off and people who pretend it is are morons 

If you say so. Fuckin hell

So we sack another fuckin manager.. who's the moron ?? Unreal 

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Shut up .

We had hundreds of shit performances under saint Walter and sir Graeme but they're untouchable .

We were lacking a striker today but had some outstanding individual performances .we battered them but couldn't score . It happens to better sides than us .I honestly don't know what people expect from a rookie manager 5 months in a job .

Battered them ??

What a load of pish, we couldn’t batter a fish supper

Just now, Gaffbear said:

Shut up .

Because they won big games and trophies. Until Steven Gerrard or whoever else do that then they will receive the criticism when failing to produce. 

Of course managers who have won titles and brought success to the club are going to get that acclaim. It’s not hard to see what 

Just now, Gaffbear said:

Shut up .

You’re dead right but it’s becoming a feature of our game, unable to take advantage of our dominance.

Hearts played the same defensive game but the scum can create the space to get shots on target 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

End of October, sitting 5th in the league & out the cup, terrible tactics/decesions, if it was Pedro, Murty or even Warburton they'd be getting hounded out the door by now 

But naw, Gerrard seems to have some sort of fucking bubble round him where you're a wank if you criticise him 

Spent nearly 10 million, 2nd biggest bugget in the country by a mile & we cant even trouble a piss poor Aberdeen side in the semi final of the cup. That's after shocking performances against Hamilton & Spartak, not to mention Livingston & Motherwell & the taigs away

If it wasnt for the Europa league results he'd be out the door by now.

So who do you want as manager? Gerrard already admitted there will be bumps along the way but he would learn from mistakes. Or do we keep chopping and changing. From a marketing side alone, he is massive for our club.

Just now, Gaffbear said:

If you say so. Fuckin hell

So we sack another fuckin manager.. who's the moron ?? Unreal 

So we just stick with and lose more cup semis and continue to get rode by the Tim’s and beaten by the sheep because some are feart to keep changing it.

a moron is someone who sees something not work and then pretends just sticking with it is the answer. 

Unreal indeed 

3 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

There's ways of losing though. 

Playing great and winning is fantastic, playing shite and winning is fine. Playing great but losing sometimes makes the defeat easier to take but playing shite and losing, especially against opposition as shite as them, in a semi final is fucking unacceptable. 

There's still a huge problem with mentality at our club and when you pair it with a severe lack of individual match winning quality you get days like today. 

You another who expects miracles with a whole new side and new management team 

We lost to a shite side . Its happened before and will happen again . 

As a support we need to stop the sack the manager , the team are shite for an off day .

38 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Oh and a double in his only start there’s more than 2 players on that bench

He has time on his side, and like any young player coming through for us I want him to do very well.

But I've said from day 1 he's not showing enough yet imo to justify the over the top praise he gets for doing very basic and the least you'd expect things.

Tavernier has to be taken off corners and free kicks.

A creative midfielder is needed ASAP.

Couillibaly needs benched

Flanagan is obviously uncomfortable on the left

The players need to learn how to shoot

Subs need made earlier

Feeling sick after that. All the possession in the world counts for nothing when you can't put the ball in the net. 

Our play in the final 3rd was shocking again, no cutting edge at all. 1 save that keeper had to make. 

Gerrard messed up big time here. Once again those subs came too late. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Because they won big games and trophies. Until Steven Gerrard or whoever else do that then they will receive the criticism when failing to produce. 

Of course managers who have won titles and brought success to the club are going to get that acclaim. It’s not hard to see what 

5 fuckin months in the job 

5 months ffs with a whole new team to build .

4 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Shut up .

The difference is Walter and Graeme and the players that played for them won bucketful of all kinds of trophys thats why they get praise. These clowns put two wins against dross together and they are world beaters on here.

They deserve everything they get and so does this stubborn manager until the start winning things........

22 hours ago, Big Al II said:

We won’t play 3 up front and we wouldn’t find them quickly enough from midfield even if we did, we are pedestrian at the moment, tempo far too slow. It will be a turgid affair tomorrow. 

22 hours ago, Siwel said:

Disagree pal I think we’ll come out the blocks quick, Arfield being back will be big for us

Not always nice being right. I did see the goal going for us of course.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What have we achieved ya cocksocket???

Put the drink down and away to your bed you clown.

Today we should have absolutely pummelled that mob, but we didn't. It's happened before and it will happen again (you can spout your pish then too). Idiot.

We're in a decent position to win the league, we have a manager that we were glad to get (up until today apparently) and we're doing well in the Europa League (even in with a chance of topping the table, never mind qualifying). All passed you by.

2 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

You another who expects miracles with a whole new side and new management team 

We lost to a shite side . Its happened before and will happen again . 

As a support we need to stop the sack the manager , the team are shite for an off day .

Is beating a shite Aberdeen side in a semi final with a squad costing multiple times the value of theirs considered a miracle nowadays? 

Archived