Ryan kent

RFC55

As others have said, i ti was a bit unsure to start with, but then remember he is just a young guy braking through. With every game you can see him maturing and agsin last night he was a stand out.

I would like to see him up front on Sunday, Candias and Grezda(or wee Glen) either side of him, i think the pace would be too much for Aberdeen. 

If he's available at £2m, we definitely should try and sign him.

He's been a huge part of our success in Europe so far and earning the extra money we have, he's practically paid his own fee.

Dalcio was a more complete performance imo, but i can definitely see similarities in both.

The more he delivers and the more he improves as the season goes, his transfer fee from Liverpool (if there is any) will be like watching a petrol bowser when filling up your car. As an aside, I feel a bit sorry for Jamie Murphy when he gets over his injury; how the hell will he get in the squad if we manage to grab Kent and Glenn Middlieton progresses? That's a mountain to climb for Murphy.

He’s an unbelievable talent. For my Dad to literally love a player again is unheard of, that’s how good he is. 

I think his performances will be catching the eye. 

You can only hope Liverpool are happy to deal with us and give us a decent deal and that Kent really wants to come here.

£3 million or under would probably be the best business we’ve done in years

When I heard his first interview he said he was the sort of player to get fans off their seats with his play I thought aye right after his first few games, i see what he means now as he has turned out a great wee player with an excellent attitude.

12 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I don’t see it, thought he lost the ball nearly every time he got it, ran into players, bounced off him, didn’t want to go down the line, played better last 10 mins or so but that was about it.

There is no doubt that he runs up a blind alley from time to time but the magic of the kid is he just keeps coming back for more. He doesn't let his head drop, he goes looking for the ball again and tries somethign different, There was a time last night when he's had three failed attempts to 'make something happen'......that would send many a player into his shell....but Kent just got straight back at it and skinned two players like they weren't there the next time he got the ball. I also think we are witnessing players alongside him who have not as quick a football brain. It occasionally looks like he's laid off a poor ball but it is in fact, other players sleeping while he's already seen the next three passes! When he gets in the middle of the park and orchestrates play (he did it a couple of times last night and for quite a lot of the game against Hearts), he looks like a really top class player. Personally, i wouildn't play him up front in the absence of Moreles (those two are developing a real understanding)....i think he is best in the number 10 slot, behind a front two. He can do for us what Hazard does for Chelsea, swithcing play with both feet and beating a man and shooting when the fancy takes him. Our biggest threat is not what Liverpool will want for him, but how many EPL scouts are watching him and lining up a January bid.