Ryan kent

RFC55

11 minutes ago, glasgow argyle said:

Certainly hope a fee has been agreed. Surely if this is true? Then profits from europa should allow us to get him signed in January.

If true I would fully expect us to get him signed in January. 

He would be well worth the investment. I can only see him getting better.

2 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

The only way we get him at a price we can afford is if a price has already been agreed or Liverpool fancy doing Gerrard a favour. 

They could quite easily say they want £5m + and Championship clubs will happily take a punt. 

EPL teams will have a punt no problem.

I think having Flanagan behind him doesn’t help. Allows defenders to double up on him as Flanagan gives fuck all attacking threat. He looked much more dangerous for the 10 minutes he spent on the right.

Would love to see him with a better attacking fullback behind him. He’d be even better 

Thought that the majority of the team were below par last night, Kent included. Had a few decent flashes, but nothing major. 

He’s never getting near the Liverpool first team, so can’t imagine they would be that hard to deal with. £2-3m and I think they’d deal. 

I read a comment from some ITK type fella on a Liverpool forum a month or so back saying Kent was not expected to make it into the LFC first team squad and they expected him to be sold on for about £4 million.

They mentioned we were the likely buyers.

If he is as ITK as our local story-tellers, it probably means he's off to Sunderland for £6 million...........

1 minute ago, pcbear said:

The guys that are on loan to us will probably never play in Europe again if they leave.

I think it's highly unlikely a team from South America/Asia etc will be looking to sign Joe Worrall

Just now, MasterD said:

That’s a bold statement.

Fuck knows why it does that, its nothing I have pressed.

I believe it to be true though as none of the players we have will be joining any EPL club in European football, i think Rangers will be as good as it gets for them and they realise this and push for a permanent move, after starring in box office packed stadiums weekly it would be some downer to go back to reserve football.

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Fuck knows why it does that, its nothing I have pressed.

I believe it to be true though as none of the players we have will be joining any EPL club in European football, i think Rangers will be as good as it gets for them and they realise this and push for a permanent move, after starring in box office packed stadiums weekly it would be some downer to go back to reserve football.

Agreed. I'm certain Kent will get far more exposure and success with us as opposed to a run of the mill English club who are just a number.

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

One of the few that played well last night 

I don't think any of them played especially bad last night.  Coulibally didn't have a great game.  

That team set out to frustrate us and it worked, we looked the better team for the lions share.

Beginnjng to not get the fuss over this boy. Been ordinary for a fair few games. The number of times he fumbled the ball about between his feet and lost it. And other than the fairly simple pass for the goal, created very little. 

Beginning to think a few flashy step overs are masking him not actually producing that much quality end product.