Up front on Sunday?

Colin Traive

No Morelos and no Lafferty and probably no Sadiq so who plays up front?

There was talk of Grezda, Middleton or even Kent but just heard someone propose Ejaria.

Can take the ball in and control it quickly and some of his turns last night left his opponent looking stupid the way Mols used to do.

If you go with Ejaria, that leaves Kent and Candeias out wide and Jack, Arfield and Coulibaly in the middle.

Keep Grezda and Middleton to run at their defence later on?

How will he set up?

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Good shout, or maybe Kent through the middle and Middleton on the left. 

When it clicks, our midfield works really well. I just think this is move causes the least disruption to our shape and flow of the team. If we played Kent in the middle, Middleton could slot in, but I don't think he has as much to offer in that position as Kent does. Arfield should be back as well, so Kent might get more of a floating role than he has last couple of games. 

4 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

When it clicks, our midfield works really well. I just think this is move causes the least disruption to our shape and flow of the team. If we played Kent in the middle, Middleton could slot in, but I don't think he has as much to offer in that position as Kent does. Arfield should be back as well, so Kent might get more of a floating role than he has last couple of games. 

Yea, good points. I think Grezda is too short of match practice to start, but another option form the bench.