Ryan Hardie?

stevemac

Seen he's only played the once since he signed for livi on loan again... Anyone know the score on him? He injured or just no getting a game there? Seems a strange one, we sign him on a 1 year deal to loan him out for a year in the first place... With the current situation as well having 2 strikers out and no sign of Sadiq making an impact he would have been a useful player to have surely... 

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Seen he's only played the once since he signed for livi on loan again... Anyone know the score on him? He injured or just no getting a game there? Seems a strange one, we sign him on a 1 year deal to loan him out for a year in the first place... With the current situation as well having 2 strikers out and no sign of Sadiq making an impact he would have been a useful player to have surely... 

The whole thing is bonkers.

He's not good enough, shouldn't have been offered a new deal, but given he was it would have been better having him here as 4th striker not getting a game than there not getting one.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The whole thing is bonkers.

He's not good enough, shouldn't have been offered a new deal, but given he was it would have been better having him here as 4th striker not getting a game than there not getting one.

This is it. I can understand loaning rudden out because he's at an age where he needs games at a competitive level, not ready for us yet really. Whereas Hardie has been out and played on loan, scored plenty, and should be fighting for a place with us, and if he's still not good enough then he shouldn't have been kept on.

I just don't get why he isn't getting game time there if he's not injured. 

This is a make or break season for him so he needs games. If he’s not going to get them at Livingston then we should recall him in January and send him on loan to a Hamilton, Dundee or St Mirren. They are all in relegation trouble and will be willing to take a chance on anybody who might score goals.

11 hours ago, stevemac said:

This is it. I can understand loaning rudden out because he's at an age where he needs games at a competitive level, not ready for us yet really. Whereas Hardie has been out and played on loan, scored plenty, and should be fighting for a place with us, and if he's still not good enough then he shouldn't have been kept on.

I just don't get why he isn't getting game time there if he's not injured. 

To be fair, they aren’t doing badly without him.

• 1 month later...

He’s no worse an option than Lafferty to be fair. Scored goals consistently at every loan move he’s had and looked no bad at the very brief chances he’s had with us in terrible teams, rather him get his chance than spend money on Shankland who’s unproven at top level as he’s already on the books, knows what it’s about and is a bear through and through which is the main reason folk want shankland anyway 

8 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Fact.

So are me and you to be fair. He’s got to be up there with the most ridiculous signings by any club ever. All this talk that Wenger was red him for £16m two years ago has seriously got to be bollocks by his agent, who must deserve credit to be fair lol 

19 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

So are me and you to be fair. He’s got to be up there with the most ridiculous signings by any club ever. All this talk that Wenger was red him for £16m two years ago has seriously got to be bollocks by his agent, who must deserve credit to be fair lol 

Aye his agent wears a mask.

Hardie is a natural finisher and still a kid. Better served been developed by us.