Leicester City Helicopter Crash

Clemdog

11 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Tragic news but cannot see anyone walking from that or surviving but stranger things have happened and had a few mates survive a merlin go down so hopefully looks worse than it is.

From the fire ball shown on the footage I can’t see it but you live in hope I guess. I know you’ve got much more experience of this sort of things from your military background and for the grace of god your mates fortune but this one looks without doubt, no cunt walks away 

Just now, 1690tamRFC said:

From the fire ball shown on the footage I can’t see it but you live in hope I guess. I know you’ve got much more experience of this sort of things from your military background and for the grace of god your mates fortune but this one looks without doubt, no cunt walks away 

Yeah it  does not look good tbh but I think his family were on board so really sad.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

I find it sad that the talk is more about is the owner on board rather than has the pilot or other passengers OK. Just because he is a billionaire doesn't make his life any more valuable than another. 

Doesn't look good from the pictures 

Spot on. My mum text me hours ago saying have I seen what’s happening at Leicester, having lived in London for years I thought it was West Ham fans causing fucking mayhem after the game smashing pubs up and stabbing cunts. Never expected this.  But my first thought was when I heard it crashed into a car park within the stadium ground was fuck I hope the supporters were not there st the time. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

The ambulance was seen leaving slowly with no flashing lights, I'm afraid death seems inevitable. 

The ambulance was almost certainly for Daniel Amartey who suffered a serious leg break towards the end of the game. 

Is normal for players with a serious injury to be taken to a NHS hospital which has all the necessary facilities for treatment , rather than to a BUPA/Private hospital. 

Some suggesting the manager was in the helicopter, but has also been reported the manager was seen at the hospital A & E with Amartey. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The ambulance was almost certainly for Daniel Amartey who suffered a serious leg break towards the end of the game. 

Is normal for players with a serious injury to be taken to a NHS hospital which has all the necessary facilities for treatment , rather than to a BUPA/Private hospital. 

Some suggesting the manager was in the helicopter, but has also been reported the manager was seen at the hospital A & E with Amartey. 

A glimmer of hope then, good man