Gerrard

Lloyd

7 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

This place is a fuckin joke after a poor result. Let's just sack everyone cause the opposition sat 10 men in the box and played for a draw. 

Get the killy taig in. Sorted.

We deserve him with the amount of shite levelled at the boss in here.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, writingranger said:

Frustrating at the moment and the team definitely needs freshened up, but Gerrard is still the man for the job. This team may be 5th and dropping points but the problem is only in one area: attacking at pace. We can keep the ball, defend and attack, but we are struggling to score, not because our strikers are poor, but because we can't move quickly enough when either counter attacking or when the opposition defends in depth. We may already have the solution in our ranks but getting game time for rusty players has been a problem. It's probably time that some of the midfielders are rested and the likes of Grezda and Middleton get a run.

At last some sense.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

The obvious answer is the players are just not good enough.

Definitely an element of that.  I think we are missing a playmaking centre midfielder to link up play. and I think we need another striker.

I think we have the makings of a good team here,  a few tweaks and better additions and we are going to be fine.

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

KGet the killy taig in. Sorted.

We deserve him with the amount of shite levelled at the boss in here.

Don't know what folk expect. We might naw get 55 this year but in my opinion we're heading in the right direction. Fed up of the constant negative shite spouted in here. 

We have hit a wall, we will come good again. I understand all the frustrations, as we have seen this scenario too many times, but we will get through this sticky patch, its been a bad week. Weve got to give Gerrard and the players our continued support.  Now is not the time for turning in on ourselves. C'mon tae fuck bears.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

I agree we should certainly do all we can to be involved in European football as long as we can but I don't actually know how much money/prestige there is in it. If we get out of our Europa group, I don't think we'll earn fortunes and I don't really think anyone will care, apart from us of course.

by money I was referring to 50,000 times the ticket price 7 times this season.  Money per point etc is extra.  From where we've been that's a small-fortune. 

Tge prestige of Europe may allow us to attract better player, get annoyed the way people write it off. 

5 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We've just went 11 unbeaten in Europe.  

We've only lost twice this season.

Of course we need to improve, but it's no where near as bad as posters like you are making it out to be.

Great news we will get to watch them gain another treble.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

We've just went 11 unbeaten in Europe.  

We've only lost twice this season.

Of course we need to improve, but it's no where near as bad as posters like you are making it out to be.

I've been fairly critical of Gerrard from the start but I can see what you're saying. The reality is that if we scrapped our way out of the Euro group and were no more than 6 or 7 points of the top of the league at Christmas, we'd be doing well enough. 

We categorically need a run of league wins now though and with 3 Euro games still to come, it's hard to see that happening. 

I think there's so much angst because we thought Gerrard would add some balls to the team and it hasn't happened. We've all had enough with guys like Broadfoot coming to Ibrox and taking liberties

Just now, Blackandra said:

Don't know what folk expect. We might naw get 55 this year but in my opinion we're heading in the right direction. Fed up of the constant negative shite spouted in here. 

The level of emotional immaturity is unbelievable. Acting like pubescent 13 year olds. How the fuck do these people cope with the real issues in life. I pity the cunts, I really do.

I'd say the league is over.

Taigs rediscovering form.and our confidence shot.

We shouldve won. We should also have had a pk but it's same.old.same old.

Our season now consists of the Scottish cup and however long we can go in the Europa.

Don't see how we claw these four points back and thats fucking frightening to say already 

3 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Never thought we would get 55 this season, a good second and beating the scum at least twice will do me, a cup might be a Bridge too far 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I've been fairly critical of Gerrard from the start but I can see what you're saying. The reality is that if we scrapped our way out of the Euro group and were no more than 6 or 7 points of the top of the league at Christmas, we'd be doing well enough. 

We categorically need a run of league wins now though and with 3 Euro games still to come, it's hard to see that happening. 

I think there's so much angst because we thought Gerrard would add some balls to the team and it hasn't happened. We've all had enough with guys like Broadfoot coming to Ibrox and taking liberties

I think some ( myself included) may have had higher expectations than we should really have.  WE are over acheiving in Europe and under achieving elsewhere.

At least we are over achieving somewhere lol.

I'll say what I said early on In the season though. We need to give SG at least 3 windows. We can't just chop and change managers.

It was imo always going to take three transfer windows to fix this unless some.mad Arabs buy us 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

This is the bit that's bugging the hell out of me.  We showed against Hearts & Rapid that we do have the balls for a battle, why can we not show that in EVERY game, if we did we'd steamroll teams in Scotland

I think he needs a bigger mirror to look at himself in. Domestically shocking and no better than others imo. Hope to fuck he turns it around in the league but his lack of going off his nut on the touch line was a worry for me this evening.

Archived