Gerrard

Lloyd

Please get shot of that useless big lazy Nigerian prick, send him back to Roma tonight, I never want to see him a Rangers jersey again.

Why the fuck do our managers have problems seeing when substitutions are needed?

Gerrard has to learn that quickly and then for fucks sake bring in another striker as soon as possible.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flanagan and Sadiq summed up our performance today, both limited in ablility, and obviously so, we need better. 

Jack and Candeias being taken off together was a strange one too. Both players the only ones in the team with a bit of awareness and the ability to deliver a killer ball. 

Better drag the whole team in for extra training and toe a few in the balls for that. 

Even if we had Lafferty I think we would have struggled. Morelos for me still doesn't get the praise he deserves. He is the sole reason we are not a hell of a lot worse off already this season. 

We can't continue to rely on him.

He's sort of half inspired and half utter shite. Difficult to really form a full opinion of him. But if Warburton or Pedro had been in charge in that game with that result we'd be giving either of those two absolute pelters. 

I could not believe he did not make substitutions between 70 and 75 minutes, it was staring him in the face but no change until they score.

Our Stevie has a lot to learn and tonight is a huge step back for him and all of us. The players once again did not seem like they were up for the game or the importance of it, and I do not give one fuck who was on the pitch that was a game we should have won.

I am as angry as have been for some time after watching a game, I feel for anyone who spent fuck know how much money on tickets, transport and food.   

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Better drag the whole team in for extra training and toe a few in the balls for that. 

Even if we had Lafferty I think we would have struggled. Morelos for me still doesn't get the praise he deserves. He is the sole reason we are not a hell of a lot worse off already this season. 

We can't continue to rely on him.

Him and McGregor

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Didn’t sign Tavernier or Candeias, the two responsible for putting in awful balls all game

Dont make excuses the manager fucked up again and like i said earlier any other manager that lost to that shite today and sit 5th in the league would get fuckin slaughtered on here........

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Still not learning from mistakes , subs should have been on earlier again. Any other manager sitting 5th in the league and getting pumped of a shite Aberdeen team would get fuckin slaughtered on here.

Pumped......What game did you watch,  I hate this place at times,  fuck me we had so much of the ball today it was frightening,  we have played a lot worse this season by far....I'm fucking sick as we are becoming perennial failures in semi-finals?

Sadly, put another manager in there today with tactical nous and we win that game comfortably.  if Gerrard is engrossed in the game and can't take a step back to see when a change is made then Gary Mac needs to be having more of an influence. We should have made substitutions earlier and gave them something different to think about.  This stinks of the same as Murty when he shat it against the mhanks at Ibrox when they went down to 10. Unforgiveable naive pish. 

Just now, plymouthranger said:

Who won the game, who’s subs made an impact? Who has the far better team on paper? Yes he was out managed, it’s not even debatable 

They won the game from poor defending from a set piece. period.

There was no managerial masterclass from McInnes at all you clown

1 minute ago, AyrshireBlue said:

Easily said when you're sittin at home on yer couch ya clown..

Lying in my bed actually, but would say exactly the same if I'd been at the game ya clown... but thanks for your concern.

If you sat down now and analysed the season to date, the main themes of where we've dropped points and games would be "team selection", "late subs" & "Sadiq". 

And I'll tell you something else, Worrall is pretty poor ya clown.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Flanagan and Sadiq summed up our performance today, both limited in ablility, and obviously so, we need better. 

Jack and Candeias being taken off together was a strange one too. Both players the only ones in the team with a bit of awareness and the ability to deliver a killer ball. 

Blame the manager , hes fuckin clueless.........

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We had Middleton, Grezda and Arfield, all of whom could have changed the game and upped the tempo if used correctly. Fucking nonsense by Gerrard 

I know. Those wud have been my 3 but even folk on here were doubting who to bring on because "lack of quality".

Gerrard fucked it.

If we hadn't of qualified for Europe people would be asking for him to be sacked IMO. Wether that would be the right thing or not is another question but Europe has papered over the cracks. The annoying thing is you can see the improvement in the team. He needs more time unfortunately and I mean another season after this.

Archived