Gerrard

Lloyd

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

He's sort of half inspired and half utter shite. Difficult to really form a full opinion of him. But if Warburton or Pedro had been in charge in that game with that result we'd be giving either of those two absolute pelters. 

You give credit when It's due and blame when It's due.

Today Gerrard and far too many players deserve blame.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gazz74 said:

People need to calm down we are work in progress. We are a far better team than this time last season.:crabflute:

Half the problem is we have far more ability but it is not showing in the domestic results. 

The manager should be making changes when he sees it’s not working. When he sees a player tiring. When he notices the oppositions weaknesses. 

You can argue we are better than last year but the results domestically are not better 

the manager made some mistakes today. no doubt about that. but anyone who thinsks our starting 11 shoudlnt have beat theirs is clueless. tonight the blame should be on the players, gaffer made mistakes with the subs, but regardless of that, those players shoulve won that game comfortably

Just now, G.E.C. said:

If we never reached the group stages he’d be one game away from the sack right now.

Under normal circumstances I would agree but we can't continue to sack our way through managers. Gerrard is here to stay and I am happy about that BUT he must learn and we must strengthen in January with a new Striker and get injured players back in the squad. Worral out the squad for me too and someone psych eval Coulibally and Goldson as both suddenly appear like amatuers.

8 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Didn’t sign Tavernier or Candeias, the two responsible for putting in awful balls all game

But he is playing them, how after watching Tav take corners and free kicks on Thursday and not give someone else a go I just do not know. 

I understand we were shite in the final third but honestly who are we bringing on for Sadiq today that’s going to add physicality or win the high balls ? we were creating nothing on the deck tbh and the only way I saw us getting a goal was from our crosses no one on the bench was changing it for us in that respect can’t blame Gerrard for that also adding into the fact we were missing our main focal point  

5 minutes ago, gazz74 said:

People need to calm down we are work in progress. We are a far better team than this time last season.:crabflute:

Are we though ? celtic and Aberdeen are clearly much weaker than last season and we are still behind them and now a few other teams like hearts that have improved.

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

But he is playing them, how after watching Tav take corners and free kicks on Thursday and not give someone else a go I just do not know. 

Agree with that, can’t think of anyone else who’d step up and take set pieces though

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Seems he's immune to criticism on here, as per usual, he's nowhere near as good as made out. European run is saving him.

This result was of no surprise, couldn't believe we had idiots on here claiming would win 3/4 nil and Hearts would beat the scum. When will some of our fans learn?

Still nowhere near good enough, be a battle for second spot again this season!

the euro run can get to fuck as far as i am concerned. far too many of our players look like they want to play in europe and forget they have to turn it on domestically.

3 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

I've been a supporter of him but he is the reason we lost today by not making changes.

How Sadiq lasted that long boggles my mind. Gerrard has been outdone by McInnes and cost us a final.

Gerrard wasnt outdone by mccinnes, he was outdone by his team, aberdeen were shite, utter shite, mccinnes was lucky we had no striker

9 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

They won the game from poor defending from a set piece. period.

There was no managerial masterclass from McInnes at all you clown

Also Worrall effectively giving away the set piece, swiching off and letting mackay steven run through after a simple ball over the top.

Archived