Sadiq

Bristol loyal

He looked like a player who hasn't played all season. That said overall he caused them problems and provided a threat. I don't think he was any worse than some others. The fact we lost though he'll get lots more stick especially for the penalty appeal incident. Needs to learn the offside rule too!

The guy has to go. What an absolute shambles diving like that when it would be easier to score. Morelos is a real talent. Lafferty is a good option. We need another player in their nipping at their heels with something to offer. Cummings would have been better for fuck sake.

4 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Loan should be terminated. Gets past the keeper for an open goal, cup semi final, first chance of silverware and bottles it and dives. Unforgivable. 

Plays next week and scores this place is full of praise and people saying give him a chance. 

I thought he showed enough today to suggest he can play for us Imo.....obviously I will be in the minority but that's my opinion.