Substitutions

five stars

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I'm not agreeing that the sheep were happily giving us the ball....the amount of times they hurriedly lost possession or we hounded them to get the ball was far greater than them saying "Ok Rangers you take the ball"

Mcinnes even said it in his interview at full time, they had to hang in there as they couldn't get the ball was roughly his words.

Hang on in there ???

We hardly got a shot away never mind actually hit the target. Easiest game their goalkeeper will have all season. 

12 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If he’s on the bench then he is fit enough to give you 30mins in the second half or what’s the point of having him on the bench. 

But if he’s on the bench and you think he’s shit then why would you put him on?

Just because they’re on the bench doesn’t mean they're worthy of being on it.  It’s due to lack of options/personnel. 

im not saying that’s the case, I’m just suggesting a reason as to why subs aren’t being made when we all think they should.

I personally would have hauled off Sadiq after 70mins, played Kent through the middle and stuck Gredza on.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hang on in there ???

We hardly got a shot away never mind actually hit the target. Easiest game their goalkeeper will have all season. 

Those were Mcinnes words

Did you think watching the game yesterday that we were in danger of conceeding to the sheep?

38 minutes ago, beararse said:

But if he’s on the bench and you think he’s shit then why would you put him on?

Just because they’re on the bench doesn’t mean they're worthy of being on it.  It’s due to lack of options/personnel. 

im not saying that’s the case, I’m just suggesting a reason as to why subs aren’t being made when we all think they should.

I personally would have hauled off Sadiq after 70mins, played Kent through the middle and stuck Gredza on.

So your saying Stevie thinks Arfield is shit????

We have missed Arfield badly, if he can’t contribute to the game don’t name him in the squad. 

Pinhead shouldve been off at halftime

37 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Those were Mcinnes words

Did you think watching the game yesterday that we were in danger of conceeding to the sheep?

Aye saw it coming. 

Said to the sons they are going to get a set piece here and nick a goal. It’s happened time after time this season you could just see it coming. 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye saw it coming. 

Said to the sons they are going to get a set piece here and nick a goal. It’s happened time after time this season you could just see it coming. 

To be fair that was the only way they were scoring, I didn't in honesty but I was getting more worried as to who would break the deadlock for us also, I probably expected that eventually we would have conjured something up....I now appreciate Morelos a good bit more after yesterday

15 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

To be fair that was the only way they were scoring, I didn't in honesty but I was getting more worried as to who would break the deadlock for us also, I probably expected that eventually we would have conjured something up....I now appreciate Morelos a good bit more after yesterday

Honestly I don’t know if he would’ve made any difference yesterday, we created nothing  

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Honestly I don’t know if he would’ve made any difference yesterday, we created nothing  

He pulls players about which would have opened them up a bit more but our finishing was dreadful yesterday so maybe not 

6 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your saying Stevie thinks Arfield is shit????

We have missed Arfield badly, if he can’t contribute to the game don’t name him in the squad. 

Pinhead shouldve been off at halftime

Nope.

Arfield’s been injured so I’m guessing he’d rather not risk him in possible with games coming thick and fast in Nov.

He’d no doubt prefer Arfield playing from the off.

Im as mystified by the lack of earlier subs in most of the games to be honest.

Just throwing out a suggestion as to why. 

Ive questioned his mistakes previously when it comes to subs, but yesterday is a tricky one, while we think and can see guys maybe struggling, we were still completely dominant in that aberdeen only had one shot on goal i think by the time they had scored, 

Had gerrard made a change and it upset the rhythm of the teams dominance he'd be getting it tight for making the change, just so happens we lose a sloppy goal that should be dealt with comfortably

One thing i will say is we badly need katic back ib the team, i said earlier in the season that he was playing better than goldson, i stand by that and feel we arent as solid at the back with katic on the bench