***The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Nope rossiter as holding and jack doing the running as box to box with arfield occupying space between midfield and up front.

I think arfield isn’t going to last the whole game so I’d be looking to bring ejaria on later when killie tire out as well, coulibaly has been rank rotten of late and I wouldn’t play Halliday in the box to box role over jack.

We do have too many defensive minded midfielders and like I said I can’t see arfield lasting the whole game so I’d prefer to have him from the start and ejaria from the bench,

Jack has not had an assist this season and hasnt scored in approx the last 20 starts. You are better with me in there if you are looking for a creative spark.

This is going to be a tough game.

Id go for the following team:

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Barisic

Arfield Rossiter Halliday 

Lafferty Morelos Kent

Safiq obv wont play and think Candeias needs a rest. Flanagan just needs dropped and I think the midfield needs freshening up.

55 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Nope rossiter as holding and jack doing the running as box to box with arfield occupying space between midfield and up front.

I think arfield isn’t going to last the whole game so I’d be looking to bring ejaria on later when killie tire out as well, coulibaly has been rank rotten of late and I wouldn’t play Halliday in the box to box role over jack.

We do have too many defensive minded midfielders and like I said I can’t see arfield lasting the whole game so I’d prefer to have him from the start and ejaria from the bench,

If you're dropping Coulibaly because he's been "rank rotten" recently, why aren't you dropping Tav, who's been absolutely woeful? Asking for a friend.

15 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

If you're dropping Coulibaly because he's been "rank rotten" recently, why aren't you dropping Tav, who's been absolutely woeful? Asking for a friend.

Ok, drop Tav and play Flanaga......no he's rank rotten, ok lets throw Jordan Houston in then.

Why have so many posters put Barisic in the team he is injured!!

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Ejaria

Kent Arfield Lafferty 

Morelos

Archived