Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

***The Official Rangers V Kilmarnock Match Thread***

4 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Nope rossiter as holding and jack doing the running as box to box with arfield occupying space between midfield and up front.

I think arfield isn’t going to last the whole game so I’d be looking to bring ejaria on later when killie tire out as well, coulibaly has been rank rotten of late and I wouldn’t play Halliday in the box to box role over jack.

We do have too many defensive minded midfielders and like I said I can’t see arfield lasting the whole game so I’d prefer to have him from the start and ejaria from the bench,

Jack has not had an assist this season and hasnt scored in approx the last 20 starts. You are better with me in there if you are looking for a creative spark.

This is going to be a tough game.

Id go for the following team:

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Barisic

Arfield Rossiter Halliday 

Lafferty Morelos Kent

Safiq obv wont play and think Candeias needs a rest. Flanagan just needs dropped and I think the midfield needs freshening up.

Win this and will be the usual on here from some, see Sunday was just a blip, we can win the title etc etc, until we drop points again...

Until we go on a run of 5+ wins on a row, then no improvement is being made as far as I'm concerned.

43 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

McGregor

Flanagan Katic Goldson Barisic

Jack Arfield Ejaria

Kent Middleton 

Morelos

I think Flannigan will be much more effective on the right. & Tavenier could do with a break. Too much i.m the captain & i.ll take all the set pieces

BlueKnight87 likes this

55 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Nope rossiter as holding and jack doing the running as box to box with arfield occupying space between midfield and up front.

I think arfield isn’t going to last the whole game so I’d be looking to bring ejaria on later when killie tire out as well, coulibaly has been rank rotten of late and I wouldn’t play Halliday in the box to box role over jack.

We do have too many defensive minded midfielders and like I said I can’t see arfield lasting the whole game so I’d prefer to have him from the start and ejaria from the bench,

If you're dropping Coulibaly because he's been "rank rotten" recently, why aren't you dropping Tav, who's been absolutely woeful? Asking for a friend.

True Hair Bear likes this

15 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

If you're dropping Coulibaly because he's been "rank rotten" recently, why aren't you dropping Tav, who's been absolutely woeful? Asking for a friend.

Ok, drop Tav and play Flanaga......no he's rank rotten, ok lets throw Jordan Houston in then.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Oh yeah him. I’d actually just send him back now.

Sadly with loan deals it may not be that easy due to contractual obligations, if it was I'm sure Gabala would have done it with Haliday as he only got three games. 

Why have so many posters put Barisic in the team he is injured!!

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Halliday

Jack Ejaria

Kent Arfield Lafferty 

Morelos

3 minutes ago, The Monk said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Worrall Flanagan

Coulibaly

Ejaria       Kent

Candeias Morelos Grezda

Actually I’d have Middleton on for Candeias then swap wings.