• Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

If barosic fit I'd give Tav a break and move Flanagan to right back. And go

Shagger

Flanagan goldson katic barosic 

Coulibaly jack

Candeias arfield Kent 

Morellos 

I’d like to see Flanagan given a run at right back. He’s fine as a stand in on the left but I think we are losing out on a good player not playing him in his natural position. 

Tavernier should never have been made captain. It’s making dropping him really difficult 

Just now, Swagger said:

I’d like to see Flanagan given a run at right back. He’s fine as a stand in on the left but I think we are losing out on a good player not playing him in his natural position. 

Tavernier should never have been made captain. It’s making dropping him really difficult 

Are you suggesting dropping our second top goalscorer and guy with second top assists to make way for Jon Flanagan?

we should put Flanagan on Penalties as well. He’d run up, take a touch back and pass it to Worrall or Mcgregor.

17 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Use rotation as reason for resting Tav

19 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I'd like to see Flanagan on the bench.

21 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Yeah let's drop 1 of our most important players for a guy who was fucking shite on Sunday and didn't get anywhere near mackay Steven all game , and who looks like he has been passed a bomb anytime the ball comes near him 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah let's drop 1 of our most important players for a guy who was fucking shite on Sunday and didn't get anywhere near mackay Steven all game , and who looks like he has been passed a bomb anytime the ball comes near him 

Superb post :lol:

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Are you Andy Walker? 

Apart from the turn that set up the Mcginn chance and maybe once for pace dont remember him doing anything of note? The corner he won that led to the goal was on Tavs side

This is the game when a good side come out the traps flying full of anger and hurt from Sunday and put in a performance to blow the opposition away early on.

I just don't see that happening. Kilmarnock are a decent side and Steve Clarke sets them up well.

9 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

This is the game when a good side come out the traps flying full of anger and hurt from Sunday and put in a performance to blow the opposition away early on.

I just don't see that happening. Kilmarnock are a decent side and Steve Clarke sets them up well.

Good teams go between tomorrow till December unbeaten. Then shit really gets interesting With hearts away first up December 2nd

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Good teams go between tomorrow till December unbeaten. Then shit really gets interesting With hearts away first up December 2nd

We can't even string a run of wins together so I'm not expecting much between now and Hearts away.

St Mirren on Saturday who are fucking garbage and can't buy a result but if we play like we have been away from home all season then we're struggling there.

2 hours ago, bluchoo said:

Are you Andy Walker? 

Apart from the turn that set up the Mcginn chance and maybe once for pace dont remember him doing anything of note? The corner he won that led to the goal was on Tavs side

Yeah thankfully he's shite , the first half they were playing right infront of me and Flanagan was constantly out of position , for a guy who supposedly loves a tackle it would have been great if he was in position and made a few , then there was him knocking the ball too Worral anytime he got it then running into some sort of deep inside foward role , leaving us with zero width , it's mad the abuse tav is taking when he was far worse and contributed nothing 

Mcgregor

Tavernier  Goldson Katic Barisic

Rossiter

Arfield    Ejaria

Grezda         Morelos         Kent

I think this will be the team.

This is biggest game of season.

Think we need a good few changes, there has to be players raring to go and stake a claim. McCrorie, Halliday, Grezda, Middleton, Rossiter all on the fringes and done well recently (minus Grezda for obvious reasons.) Along with Morelos back in, I'd have Barisic and Katic starting. Definitely Barisic anyway for the attacking threat and balance he will bring

Archived