Katic

DC76

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

McCauley looked fine, but they only had 10 men. Katic playing like something’s on his mind. Doesn’t look happy. 

Wasn’t under any great pressure but McAuley brought massive presence & direction to the game - spent all his time urging folk on & calling them into positions.

Something we’ve been lacking for some time.

I think any of the other 3 would benefit from playing alongside him.

(fingers crossed that prediction doesn’t turn to shit the first time somebody quick runs at him!)

I've mentioned in here countless times that he's awkward and slow when ball slid down the side, that's exactly how he was done for the goal today. 

I don't know why people are looking for some big conspiracy, he's just not that good. He is still young and does have some good attributes but he was hugely over rated to begin with. 

18 minutes ago, gsa said:

I've mentioned in here countless times that he's awkward and slow when ball slid down the side, that's exactly how he was done for the goal today. 

I don't know why people are looking for some big conspiracy, he's just not that good. He is still young and does have some good attributes but he was hugely over rated to begin with. 

I noticed that he lost almost every headed battle with Main, and then McAuley came on and won every single headed battle with him in the second half.

Katic's confidence looks shot to me, every time he gets the ball he takes an absolute age to release it as he doesn't know what to do with it.

I'd drop him for a while.