Ryan Jack

Essandoh

6 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes he does have to quickly rectify that. 

I thought he was being a bit tongue in cheek with that comment really, he was a bit more genuine regarding Jack. The job he is out there to do ,he does it well!

Possibly, however it's not sending the right signal out to a young player just settling into a new team in a new country.

4 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Willie Waddell to Alex Macdonald....give and go son give and go.

Wonderful talent but has to lay it off quicker 

Watch Development games in England and they get loads of time to fanny around, he needs to dump that mindset to take his game to the next level.

22 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes he does have to quickly rectify that. 

I thought he was being a bit tongue in cheek with that comment really, he was a bit more genuine regarding Jack. The job he is out there to do ,he does it well!

He praised Katic highly in another interview saying he was low-maintenance and a hard-worker

Just now, Cedrick said:

The he “breaks up play” is a myth to, they could have scored 3 goals on the break in injury time 

Yup.

He's so slow in possession as well. No urgency. Lumbered around, turning like a battleship to play the easy ball too often. Like he felt he has no responsibility for starting attacks whatsoever. Annoyed me tonight.

Like many in the team, seems not to realise that we MUST win every fucking game at Rangers, or die trying.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yup.

He's so slow in possession as well. No urgency. Lumbered around, turning like a battleship to play the easy ball too often. Like he felt he has no responsibility for starting attacks whatsoever. Annoyed me tonight.

Like many in the team, seems not to realise that we MUST win every fucking game at Rangers, or die trying.

Bang on , don’t get me wrong I thought there was an improvement in him at first under Gerrard but it’s just away back to normal