2 hours ago, Creampuff said:

But what if Jack, McCrorie, Rossiter, Davis, Coulibaly and Halliday all get injured before Dorrans is back?

Gerrard seems to prefer a dedicated CDM with two box-to-box players either side of him.  Arfield and Davis either side of Jack or McCrorie I would be happy with.  But what if something happens to Davis or Arfield?  A few weeks ago we had McCrorie, Jack, and Coulibaly playing in the same midfield against Hibs and there was no creativity at all because they're all defensive midfielders.  Rossiter and Dorrans have been plagued by injury since the moment they signed on with us.  Another midfielder with some attacking ability to replace Davis or Arfield should something happen to either of them would be good.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Roy Hodgson has insisted he has never heard of Sunderland striker Josh Maja, who has been linked with a move to Crystal Palace in the January transfer window.

Maja has rejected the offer of a new contract at the Stadium of Light, with Palace, Huddersfield and Cardiff all understood to be interested in signing the 20-year-old, whose current contract expires in the summer.

But speaking following Palace's 1-0 win over Grimsby in the third round of the FA Cup that saw them register just once despite 34 attempts at goal, Hodgson said he knows nothing of the Sunderland man.

"I've never heard of him. I don't follow Sunderland and his name has not been mentioned to me," he said.

"I'm not going to stand here and answer questions about individuals and names.

:lol: 

Probably be unveiled by Palace tomorrow. Hodgosin trolling level 100.:lol:

• Like 1

Joao Klauss. Looks like a real handful.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Mols94 said:

Owned by Hoffenheim, doubt they'd sell cheap. Guy is only 21 and has banged in goals at his first real football club at a half-decent level

On 07/01/2019 at 00:49, Jeffrey said:

Roy Hodgson has insisted he has never heard of Sunderland striker Josh Maja, who has been linked with a move to Crystal Palace in the January transfer window.

Maja has rejected the offer of a new contract at the Stadium of Light, with Palace, Huddersfield and Cardiff all understood to be interested in signing the 20-year-old, whose current contract expires in the summer.

But speaking following Palace's 1-0 win over Grimsby in the third round of the FA Cup that saw them register just once despite 34 attempts at goal, Hodgson said he knows nothing of the Sunderland man.

"I've never heard of him. I don't follow Sunderland and his name has not been mentioned to me," he said.

"I'm not going to stand here and answer questions about individuals and names.

:lol: 

Joshua Erowoli Orisunmibare Oluwaseun Maja - with a name like this, its not surprising.

The boy Thuram who plays for Guingamp in France looks pretty decent, he'd be a good shout for the number 10 role 

Nick Powell on a pre contract

On 08/01/2019 at 16:24, Mols94 said:

Looks proper class.

Joe Gomez?

Joe Aribo on a pre contract would be amazing but is probably unrealistic.

22 Charlton midfielder, has already captained them, out of contract in the Summer and has had interest from Bundesliga clubs.

Plays a bit like Ejaria but with more directness and an actual end product.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

22 Charlton midfielder, has already captained them, out of contract in the Summer and has had interest from Bundesliga clubs.

We had a scout down at Charlton a few weeks back mate 

19 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Interesting. I wonder if it’s him we’ve been looking at? I can’t see us going down there to scout the likes of Lyle Taylor :lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Interesting. I wonder if it’s him we’ve been looking at? I can’t see us going down there to scout the likes of Lyle Taylor :lol:

Ignore this post, made an arse of it :lol:

On 10/01/2019 at 16:56, DBBTB said:

No, just because the Ariba puns would be brain damage material

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, just because the Ariba puns would be brain damage material

Gets a brace in a game, Sunday Mail headline the next day: “Aribo, Aribo” :lol:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Gets a brace in a game, Sunday Mail headline the next day: “Aribo, Aribo” :lol:

Kids and grown-ups love it so, the happy world of Aribo...

• Like 1

On 06/01/2019 at 22:58, TMB said:

He was brilliant that 13/14 season.  38 games with a return of 8 goals and 10 assists.  He was only 18 at time and was shortlisted for Scotland's Young Player of the Year.  Hard to believe he's just turned 23 he really needs to get away from Sporting and kick start his career again.

I thought he was one of the better players in the league already at 18. Great balance and ability to both beat players and pick out a pass. Crazy to think where he is now in his career compared to Robertson.

12 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Any sign of Blue Dylan mate? 

Aye.

Karlan Ahearne-Grant to Rangers – Ibrox club want Charlton star on pre-contract as long-term Alfredo Morelos replacement

On 10/01/2019 at 16:57, Rfc52 said: