Jump to content

Recommended Posts

He won’t be back. We could have had him in the past four windows if we wanted him and we’ve never taken the option up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wish him nothing but the worst, and hope for a serious career ender soon

Agreed but he's an easy option so I wouldn't be surprised if he returns. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait until he gets a career ending injury, this utter shite getting posted every single window is nauseating. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fucking thought he was coming back when you posted this. I never took you as the type of cunt to post suggestions as actual topics in the transfer forum but here we are. It seems you’re that type of ucnt. I’m extremely disappointed and I don’t know what to say. Fuck you, fuck your suggestions, fuck the fact it should be in the suggestion thread and fuck steven Naismith the wheetabix kneed cunt. Also fuck the pope, the Ira, Matthew Kennedy and Stevie May.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I fucking thought he was coming back when you posted this. I never took you as the type of cunt to post suggestions as actual topics in the transfer forum but here we are. It seems you’re that type of ucnt. I’m extremely disappointed and I don’t know what to say. Fuck you, fuck your suggestions, fuck the fact it should be in the suggestion thread and fuck steven Naismith the wheetabix kneed cunt. Also fuck the pope, the Ira, Matthew Kennedy and Stevie May.

😂 😂 I'll ask cushynumber to delete 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly season ticket in the bin if that wee stinking rat bastard comes near us.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gogzy or cushynumber can you move this to the suggestions thread even though I'm no suggesting the milky bar kid comes back, just that I think he will? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope Naismith doesn't get what he wants for Christmas.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beg a bit more Brian and we will think about it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We should try signing Broadfoot again, i reckon he could do us a turn, an improvement on Tavernier atleast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

He won’t be back. We could have had him in the past four windows if we wanted him and we’ve never taken the option up.

This. He burned his bridges with that interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Beg a bit more Brian and we will think about it

Get it done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

What are you on about ya slevering mess? 

Get him telt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well who'd have thought  6 months we'd see McGregor, Wallace and Lafferty in the team . 

I'm now expecting we'll probably sell off Tavernier and Morelos, and end up with this team next season.

McGregor

Whittaker,  Wison, Broadfoot, Hutton

McLeod, Naismith, Davis 

Lafferty, Weiss, and Waghorn

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

What are you on about ya slevering mess? 

Tried to remove you from the reply, that was for admin.

And dont respond to me like I'm yer wife. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Honestly season ticket in the bin if that wee stinking rat bastard comes near us.

@Mr Soprano would celebrate a winning goal with him..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Tried to remove you from the reply, that was for admin.

And dont respond to me like I'm yer wife. 

Act like a clown get treated like one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

@Mr Soprano would celebrate a winning goal with him..

In wae M the now is it him or shabs you know mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

In wae M the now is it him or shabs you know mate 

Both.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I'll have a vowel please 

He knows who it is :lol:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Both.

I said to.him :lol:

he's a sausage 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×