Shay Logan - Fcuk The Rangers

Jakes Pal

is OP aware that people all over the country say fuck Rangers every day? Does he not realise we are the most hated team in Scotland?

Why do folk want everyone to love us and kiss our arses? Who gives a fuck if they hate us? Makes victory all the sweeter.

No one likes us, We dont care

Just had a taxi driver whose one of the mhanks say same to me.  Think I'll post the video and get offended too.  

Instead I said "fuck the Pope and the IRA scum" And gave no tip as I jumped out.  

I'll probably be in jail when I get home tonight now :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

is OP aware that people all over the country say fuck Rangers every day? Does he not realise we are the most hated team in Scotland?

Why do folk want everyone to love us and kiss our arses? Who gives a fuck if they hate us? Makes victory all the sweeter.

No one likes us, We dont care

Well aware of the fact, just thought that yet another example of how others now feel safe to say whatever they want about us, it is open season all year round on us. Still as others have already intimated, I am not that bothered about this other than the double standards that would apply if one of our players or ex-players make an off the cuff remark about another Club or organisation. Front page headlines.

5 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

He said it to his Rangers supporting mate, who actually gives a fuck what the no mark says? Looks like a bit of banter and people getting all offended and giving a shit. Not even newsworthy and a riddy if any bears get offended by it.

But Billy it’s pure offensive mate, I’m raging!!!!

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

People kidding on they don't know who he is:justno:

He literally played against us at the weekend and several times before.

I could genuinely name about 3 sheep players and he wasn’t one.

Same with the tarriers, maybe name 6 of their team.

ive absolutely no interest in any other team and their players only come to notice if they raise their heads when playing us

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Just had a taxi driver whose one of the mhanks say same to me.  Think I'll post the video and get offended too.  

Instead I said "fuck the Pope and the IRA scum" And gave no tip as I jumped out.  

Aye that's definitely a lie

On 31/10/2018 at 15:34, Sweettartangirl said:

fake-taxi-15740802.png.1bb5785e0bb440c557fa60e648e62dff.png

On 31/10/2018 at 18:21, Carsons Dog said:

I could genuinely name about 3 sheep players and he wasn’t one.

Same with the tarriers, maybe name 6 of their team.

ive absolutely no interest in any other team and their players only come to notice if they raise their heads when playing us

You sound like a girl fan tbh.