GoFundMe - John McGall - Hampden Accident

Smile

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

I would suggest the money is used to sue the bus company that knocked the sign over. I would also expect his company to pay him sick pay as well.

Statutory sick pay is something shite like 60 quid a week or something , and any claim from the bus company would take ages too go through , will obv be hard for the family in the short term 

1 hour ago, j1mgg said:

I would suggest the money is used to sue the bus company that knocked the sign over. I would also expect his company to pay him sick pay as well.

It was a RSC bus I believe and many factors to take into account we don't know if he swerved to avoid traffic ect.

I wish the lad a speedy recovery and pretty sure the bus company will have liability insurance for such an incident.  

Saw the aftermath of this incident and heard the collision as it happened.

I couldn’t work out what happened, I knew it was related to the bus driving past but he was well on the pavement and not anywhere near the road to get knocked over. 

From what I saw though the bus driver accelerated way to fast considering the build up of fans in that area. 

Donation made get well soon