14 million loss.

Bakbear

1 minute ago, In walter we trust said:

Europe and a further share issue will reduce internal debt . Whatever folk think I'm grateful to the Ranger fan investors , no external debt is a positive.can anyone shed light on money made on merchandising , really can't see much 

We were lucky Green came in and saved us when he did.

6 hours ago, RoboBear said:

Can't see anything in accounts that shows major spend on stadium.

Staff costs up by £6.5m Player registrations up by £5.8m

As I see it the bulk of the "additional" loss is down to poor decisions in the transfer market.

Yet now several millions later SG is bemoaning the lack of quality and saying he's going to go out and buy better players.?

Since nearly half our team in recent games have been loanees, we were always going to have to go out and replace them.

On 01/11/2018 at 09:00, RowX said:

Wonder which member of the ‘key management personnel’ was paid £783,000 with a £125,000 bonus. 

Did we achieve anything that warranted a £125,000 bonus during the period?! 

Fuckin ridiculous anyone in that boardroom has walked off with that kind of money and then throw in a bonus , fans are being mugged again and it will only get worse the longer they are in power........

On 01/11/2018 at 13:59, HG5 said:

Having recently & publicly thanked DK for his backing.....

4 loanees as regular starters, guys we spent money on not in the side for varying reasons.

Not sure quite how well he’s been ‘backed’....

Its a hard shift for Gerrard the loanees would be fine if they were used sparingly but when they are seen as our best players it makes you worry what happens when they go.

Just now, Smile said:

Its a hard shift for Gerrard the loanees would be fine if they were used sparingly but when they are seen as our best players it makes you worry what happens when they go.

Exactly, mate.

Also risking burning them out, so we don’t see the best of them (more thinking Kent & Ejaria here).

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Exactly, mate.

Also risking burning them out, so we don’t see the best of them (more thinking Kent & Ejaria here).

I think both have been excellent in the Euro games but at times are finding it tough in the league with less space and less time on the ball, both have become main players and they do look jaded now.

18 minutes ago, FSM said:

Burnt out? It's only November ffs :lol:

They’re already showing signs of not being as effective - may be only November but we’ve already played the equivalent of more than half a season!

We’ve had 14 EL &  cup matches alone!

And I did say ‘risking’ - I didn’t say they were, yet!

23 minutes ago, HG5 said:

They’re already showing signs of not being as effective - may be only November but we’ve already played the equivalent of more than half a season!

We’ve had 14 EL &  cup matches alone!

And I did say ‘risking’ - I didn’t say they were, yet!

It's a fair point I suppose. Just checked the player stats and Goldson, Tav and Morelos have played over 20 games so far. Ejaria and Kent have played less mind you. Still, professional athletes should be able to cope.

https://www.skysports.com/Rangers-stats

1 minute ago, FSM said:

It's a fair point I suppose. Just checked the player stats and Goldson, Tav and Morelos have played over 20 games so far. Ejaria and Kent have played less mind you. Still, professional athletes should be able to cope.

https://www.skysports.com/Rangers-stats

You’d think, wouldn’t you?