Grezda

trueblueal

5 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Worried about the money we’ve spent on this lad , yeah he’s been injured and Gary mac said he’s played infront of small crowds all his career it take times to adjust to playing in front of big crowds ,but he looked absolutely woeful today , and large parts dis interested 

Dunno where you got the disinterested part from.. tbh he was no better or worse than anyone else and almost scored...early days.

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Worried about the money we’ve spent on this lad , yeah he’s been injured and Gary mac said he’s played infront of small crowds all his career it take times to adjust to playing in front of big crowds ,but he looked absolutely woeful today , and large parts dis interested 

Surely he was playing in front of a small crowd today? 

He and the two Croatians could end up being like Pena and Herrera. Katic was wildly overrated at the start and so far (extremely limited game time I know) I've not been remotely impressed with Barasic or Grezda. 

Said it in the match thread, but we struggled to get our wide players into the game, struggled to get the ball down and play going forward in the first half tbh.

Start of the second half, before he got hooked he was growing into the game, we looked a lot brighter, and he had a shot at the back post blocked and then hit the post.

Needs time, which I imagine he'll get as Candeias is suspended.

3 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Barisic pretty much strolled it until the Livingston game. This narrative that he’s not good enough is bonkers.

It’s mental how Barisic, a Croatian international at the moment is now deemed now good enough. 

He was literally playing on the wing himself at Livi and it was Ejaria I thought that was at fault for their goal. 

Barisic is streets ahead of all our left backs and should be playing when fit

But on Grezda, doesn’t look like he can handle the physical aspect of things although he looked a whole lot better in the second half till he came off. 

Doesn’t seem to have a lot of pace but seems to have some sort of skill in his locker but he’ll need to learn how to ride some tackles like Kent or he’ll not make it here. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

But on Grezda, doesn’t look like he can handle the physical aspect of things although he looked a whole lot better in the second half till he came off. 

Doesn’t seem to have a lot of pace but seems to have some sort of skill in his locker but he’ll need to learn how to ride some tackles like Kent or he’ll not make it here. 

I think we have to give this boy a few more games just to get him up to proper match speed. 

13 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Barisic pretty much strolled it until the Livingston game. This narrative that he’s not good enough is bonkers.

What games exactly did he "stroll"? He was awful against Motherwell. Banging cross after cross against the first man. 

I also never suggested he wasn't a good enough player, I said I've not been impressed with him, so far. 

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

What games exactly did he "stroll"? He was awful against Motherwell. Banging cross after cross against the first man. 

I also never suggested he wasn't a good enough player, I said I've not been impressed with him, so far. 

Thought he was outstanding on his debut. He has swung between average and poor since then. 

13 minutes ago, gsa said:

Wit lol. He was unplayable against Motherwell then was took off because he was clearly blowing out his arse. 

His pace, power and ball into Ejaria for our 3rd is exactly what he’s all about

Barisic will become an important player for us. Shame he’s been injured. Katic...I was one of the guys clamouring for him to get back in the team with a few Worrall wobbles but he had a stinker at Hamilton. Hope he can sort his game out. But Grezda...not so sure on the boy. I have a feeling he’s not up to it. I hope I’m proved wrong. ?????????

47 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Dunno where you got the disinterested part from.. tbh he was no better or worse than anyone else and almost scored...early days.

Think this is true.  

I too was disappointed in him , but we have to give him time . Let's face it , it took over a season before guys like Hateley and McCoist to find their feet . 

47 minutes ago, Fergie_6 said:

Grezda first start, lets note get carried away just yet, barisic without being bad hasent been brillant either, he is a player, katic overated? So you think he was poor at the start?

No im afraid we have to get carried away, this is Rangers media after all. So bearing that in mind , hes weak, slow, not interested and just generally pish. Never mind he never had a pre season or fuck all. Hes pish and that is that. Jesus fuck!

1 hour ago, gsa said:

Surely he was playing in front of a small crowd today? 

He and the two Croatians could end up being like Pena and Herrera. Katic was wildly overrated at the start and so far (extremely limited game time I know) I've not been remotely impressed with Barasic or Grezda. 

Katic overrated?