The players response

Gascoigne8

Gerrard claims if they are not good enough they will be away and replacements brought in. After that performance i think the players have called his bluff. Where does he go from here? Worral is dog shit, tav is still taking (some) corners and getting fuckin nowhere, morelos clearly doesnt learn regards cheap yellows and sidiq is never likely to pull a jersey on again. How does he replace this load of shite anytime soon?

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Gerrard claims if they are not good enough they will be away and replacements brought in. After that performance i think the players have called his bluff. Where does he go from here? Worral is dog shit, tav is still taking (some) corners and getting fuckin nowhere, morelos clearly doesnt learn regards cheap yellows and sidiq is never likely to pull a jersey on again. How does he replace this load of shite anytime soon?

Morelos stupid booking mate but he’s right, it was a foul our way... shit seems to have hit the fan since Worral has been starting, Get big Katic back in. 

Gerrard can’t do much til January.

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Players dont respect him and they certainly dont fear him like a Souness , Smith or Wallace.......

1 minute ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Morelos stupid booking mate but he’s right, it was a foul our way... shit seems to have hit the fan since Worral has been starting, Get big Katic back in. 

I pointed this out to my mate, since Worral came in it’s fucked up our results. Not blaming him but I did notice that. 

7 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Tav needs some fucking credit for his defensive displays of late. Made many a tackle or block tonight. Rarely wastes a pass.

6 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Broadfoot must be pissing himself laughing - second time in two seasons he's been the talk of Ibrox.  Utter cunt of a man.

Yep, he's gotta hope these injuries clean up and that he starts getting a tune out of Barisic and Grezda who I'm sure were signed as starters

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Just a feeling after his comments about them at the weekend then they perform like that tonight.

The effort seemed there to me, we just have too many players that aren't good enough or intelligent enough to play for a club like us who demand to win every domestic game and are up against teams who sit in.

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Some of the players care. Some don't seem bothered. Some gave a reaction, not nearly enough of them, and nowhere near enough a response.

Honestly? I think it'll be tight between whether he gets to punt them or gets punted himself.

There's no way we'll sack him.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw morelos was right to lose the plot. That big mongo bastard pulled him down and the ref basically said he dived.

Him and Jack got booked for it as both lost the plot. The ref had a cracking view as well and how he came to that conclusion is beyond me 

Doesnae mean he has to run 20 yards to scream at the ref. Ive still to see anywhere the ref changes his mind. You know i like alfredo mate but its stupidity like tonight that gets him suspended for important games. Due to his temper hes missed villareal, aberdeen and previously celtic. We need him on the park no cooling his heels on the sidelines