The players response

Gascoigne8

13 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Tav needs some fucking credit for his defensive displays of late. Made many a tackle or block tonight. Rarely wastes a pass.

Tav needs to get a grip. He appears to be a professional footballer who cant defend well or attack well in the same match, its either or with him. Halliday stuck in some cracking corners tonight, cannae see how tav cannae do it with any great regularity

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

There's no way we'll sack him.

I'm not suggesting now. But if this form continues to the end of the season there's every chance. At the moment I'm not confident of beating any team in the league, home or away. That's more than worrying.

I think he still needs 2 more transfer windows, and heavy backing. I'm not confident he'll get it.

43 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw morelos was right to lose the plot. That big mongo bastard pulled him down and the ref basically said he dived.

Him and Jack got booked for it as both lost the plot. The ref had a cracking view as well and how he came to that conclusion is beyond me 

Sorry mate but it’s one to many times for me.

We had won the ball back and he fucking chased the ref and got booked for it. 

47 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Actually I’ve decided next time he comes to ibrox I’m running on and leathering the fucking dobber.

You're going to need to narrow that down as the description fits hundreds of cunts in Scottish football.

I'll assume however you mean cuntyface Broadfoot.

7 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Doesnae mean he has to run 20 yards to scream at the ref. Ive still to see anywhere the ref changes his mind. You know i like alfredo mate but its stupidity like tonight that gets him suspended for important games. Due to his temper hes missed villareal, aberdeen and previously celtic. We need him on the park no cooling his heels on the sidelines

Aye I've never got why players do it as it never changes

The other one that gets me is allowing the captain to speak to the ref. That never makes a difference either.

But last night it was just pure frustration from both him and Jack and unlike the ufa one I'll forgive him for it as like Ayr the decision was a joke from the ref 

7 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry mate but it’s one to many times for me.

We had won the ball back and he fucking chased the ref and got booked for it. 

I never seen that bit mate. I just seen him.go down then charge at the ref. So if that is the case then aye that's daft but I get why he lost it

7 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The effort seemed there to me, we just have too many players that aren't good enough or intelligent enough to play for a club like us who demand to win every domestic game and are up against teams who sit in.

That's about the size of it. Even after recent results/performances I reckon we have improved . We aren't so easy to beat and it seems the team at least seem to have an idea of what they are supposed to be doing, certainly more than last year anyway. The problem is the lack of quality, especially in midfield. We just don't make enough chances against teams who sit in deep. Just too many midfielders of the same type, they work hard enough but none of them can produce the spark needed in these games.

8 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The effort seemed there to me, we just have too many players that aren't good enough or intelligent enough to play for a club like us who demand to win every domestic game and are up against teams who sit in.

I think that we're just not good enough to carry a couple of players in the starting 11 who are out of form. Worrall, Flanagan, Coulibaly, Candeias and imo Kent are all out of form at the minute.

15 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Morelos stupid booking mate but he’s right, it was a foul our way... shit seems to have hit the fan since Worral has been starting, Get big Katic back in. 

Gerrard can’t do much til January.

Might be forced to play Worall and Katic if Goldson has a reaction to that golf ball lump on his coupon when that big mongo punched him.

After the Aberdeen game he said he needs more quality up front and said if these players don't provide it he'll find guys that will.  Then there was a series of twitter messages about the players having 'trained well' (a Warburton line) and responded in the proper way.  That was quickly followed by more points dropped at home to Kilmarnock.  It's all very familiar.  Wasn't it Pedro who asked for the players to respond and after a draw to Kilmarnock he was canned?  

21 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Tav needs to get a grip. He appears to be a professional footballer who cant defend well or attack well in the same match, its either or with him. Halliday stuck in some cracking corners tonight, cannae see how tav cannae do it with any great regularity

Tav made a great tackle then gave it to Arfield who gave it to Kent who gave it to Morelos. 1-0

SG said that Halliday, Tav and Morelos got pass marks. 

The 5 in midfield seem to be the problem. Kent, Coulibaly and Candeias must be struggling to make the team for St Mirren. 

I don’t think anyone failed to try for SG, they just didn't have it in themselves to step up mentally once Kilmarnock equalised.