Halliday

Halliday gets away with murder on here because he is"staunch as fuck" and "one of us".   He has improved under Gerrard but is half the player Tavernier is & before you respond ask yourself how much cash we'd get if we sold them on the open market.  Halliday is a decent player to have in the squad but that's about all.   I want Barisic in the LB role if he is ever fit again & want to see him and Kent play together on the left.    

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Halliday gets away with murder on here because he is"staunch as fuck" and "one of us".   He has improved under Gerrard but is half the player Tavernier is & before you respond ask yourself how much cash we'd get if we sold them on the open market.  Halliday is a decent player to have in the squad but that's about all.   I want Barisic in the LB role if he is ever fit again & want to see him and Kent play together on the left.    

Tav's the captain, Halliday plays what once in every 4 games? Obviously Tav will come under more scrutiny.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s the exact opposite on here. People are extremely harsh on him because he’s a bear. He played well the other night and that’s all the OP was referring to. 

Disagree, both him and Ryan Jack are seen as 'Rangers men' and get cut a lot of slack as a result, though in fairness both have performed better since SG took over.  

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Disagree, both him and Ryan Jack are seen as 'Rangers men' and get cut a lot of slack as a result, though in fairness both have performed better since SG took over.  

Halliday takes an absolute hammering on here, I should know because I was responsible for a fuck load of it last year.

If he ever signs into his account on here again he'll find himself tagged in a load of posts from me giving hell and then he'll come to posts where I now love him again.

If it makes you feel any better I gave the same to Tav and he blocked me on Instagram 

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Tav's the captain, Halliday plays what once in every 4 games? Obviously Tav will come under more scrutiny.

Wasn't talking about scrutiny was talking about their current market value.  If Barisic cannot make the LB position his own then serious questions need to be asked about SG & Mark Allen.  Halliday will do fine as a backup/ utility player.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Halliday takes an absolute hammering on here, I should know because I was responsible for a fuck load of it last year.

If he ever signs into his account on here again he'll find himself tagged in a load of posts from me giving hell and then he'll come to posts where I now love him again.

If it makes you feel any better I gave the same to Tav and he blocked me on Instagram 

What's Instagram and how do I block you?      :whistle:

30 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbf he'd probably block you before he got to the loving messages mate:lol:

3 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Tav is half the player Halliday is when it comes to corners these days but.

12 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Tav should not be taking corners but surely thats down to the manager 

Tavernier's delivery has been off in recent games but he's the best crosser of a ball at the club if not the entire country.  

Andy deserves enormous credit for grabbing hold of a second chance. He is becoming a better player technically and tactically as well as showing a hunger to impose himself every game. He was yet another player whose career was going down the plughole when he was offered a second chance. Sadly too many dont take it. Fairplay to Andy for grabbing it with both hands. Must be someone in management he has listened to and respects.

15 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I actually think last season that is what got them the most stick.

35 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Ffs man

What is up with these little niggles at the club, there has got to be an underlying issue when we consistently have players out with small knocks

I think sometimes it's a weak psyche you see players like Morelos booted up and down the park most weeks and he's never really out injured.