I think we need to cash in on Tav and Or Morelos

Junior Soprano

18 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If West Brom come in with a multimillion pound bid for Tav I think he'll be gone in January, but people won't realise how important he is to us until he's gone.

That’s why Gerrard needs to mix things up. We’re so one dimensional.

17 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

And go and sign 3/4 quality players. No fucking loans, players that want to come here and prove they are the real deal.

We are no better than we were in the last couple of years, although I think we are better suited playing in Europe. 

Interesting you mention the loan players.

I suspect some (if not all) are here for game time, rather than any great commitment to our cause.

We’re regularly playing up to 4 in the starting line up.

Can’t see this being great for the team dynamic, to be honest.

8 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

And go and sign 3/4 quality players. No fucking loans, players that want to come here and prove they are the real deal.

We are no better than we were in the last couple of years, although I think we are better suited playing in Europe. 

:lol:

or we could allow SG the time to build a team around our best players.

Also, I just don’t see the logic in thinking that losing one good asset can suddenly allow us to buy 3-4 better smasseys? Strange logic. 

8 hours ago, HG5 said:

Interesting you mention the loan players.

I suspect some (if not all) are here for game time, rather than any great commitment to our cause.

We’re regularly playing up to 4 in the starting line up.

Can’t see this being great for the team dynamic, to be honest.

That's a really good point. Can't imagine a team full of loan signings are going to have the never say die attitude we're looking for 

8 hours ago, psb07158 said:

If West Brom come in with a multimillion pound bid for Tav I think he'll be gone in January, but people won't realise how important he is to us until he's gone.

I think we would get over it pretty quickly

I can't see the logic of selling our best player (imo)  and using the money to buy two or three poorer quality ones- I know it's a big ask after the last two games but I still believe that our manager should be given the chance to build a team around our better players