I think we need to cash in on Tav and Or Morelos

Junior Soprano

17 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

And go and sign 3/4 quality players. No fucking loans, players that want to come here and prove they are the real deal.

We are no better than we were in the last couple of years, although I think we are better suited playing in Europe. 

tell me the 3/4 quality players we could get for the money we would receive for tav or moralos  sorry spelt his name wrong and cannot change it

a player like waghorn went for 5 mill   there are no quality players in scotland and players in england cost a fortune

we tried something different by sighning players from croatia   at the moment two of them cant get a game and the other is unjured

17 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

And go and sign 3/4 quality players. No fucking loans, players that want to come here and prove they are the real deal.

We are no better than we were in the last couple of years, although I think we are better suited playing in Europe. 

Three players who cost us the most cash cannot even get in the team, yet you'd sell our two primary assets to bring 3 or 4 other players who may not get a game, aye very good.  :confused:

I wouldn't sell Morelos unless an offer of 7 million plus came in

Id sell Tav if we had a replacement lined up. Tav cant defend and when he tries to play up the park he can't put a cross in or beat the first man so what's even the point, he can't do the job hes supposed to do or the one he tries to do

He's also never a captain

10 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

With what? We bought a team full of squad players and loanees with the money he did spend. We are crying out for quality, we have been for 3 seasons. Nothing has changed absolutely fuck all. 

If sacraficing aone of the better players go 10 million to bring in another 4 quality players, then so be it.

I know patience is not our forte but selling our best instead of building round them means we will never get there! 

19 hours ago, psb07158 said:

If West Brom come in with a multimillion pound bid for Tav I think he'll be gone in January, but people won't realise how important he is to us until he's gone.

So in the last 2 big games how important has he been, especially as the captain? 

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Goals:

Alfredo Morelos - 13

James Tavernier - 8

Kyle Lafferty - 4

Ryan Kent - 3

Glenn Middleton - 3

Assists:

Alfredo Morelos - 10

James Tavernier - 8

Daniel Candeias - 4

Ryan Kent - 4

Dug shite -- baith of them

How many of tavs goals are penalties, at least half maybe more? 

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

and what, someone has to take them, they are not a given and his record is excellent and what about his assists?

He takes nearly every set piece, meaning he's only contributing when we get a set piece, example, has he contributed anything the last 2 games? 

Take out penalties, corners and free kicks and tavs stats are probably quite brutal for such an attack minded defender, 

In big games he's been posted missing again, for a captain thats poor, he's not as valuable to the team as people make out

30 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

He takes nearly every set piece, meaning he's only contributing when we get a set piece, example, has he contributed anything the last 2 games? 

Take out penalties, corners and free kicks and tavs stats are probably quite brutal for such an attack minded defender, 

In big games he's been posted missing again, for a captain thats poor, he's not as valuable to the team as people make out

Most of his assists are from open play, certainly not from corners and he appears to have lost his shooting boots as far free kicks are concerned.

What else should we take out to prove your hypothesis? 

As far as value is concerned his defending has improved significantly under SG adding to both his value as a player and his market value.  People don't like him as captain and he would not have been my choice, but hey-ho there it is.  

37 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Most of his assists are from open play, certainly not from corners and he appears to have lost his shooting boots as far free kicks are concerned.

What else should we take out to prove your hypothesis? 

As far as value is concerned his defending has improved significantly under SG adding to both his value as a player and his market value.  People don't like him as captain and he would not have been my choice, but hey-ho there it is.  

I just don't see his importance to the team compared to guys like morelos etc

Take last sunday, or last night even, take tav out the team do we miss him? Do we miss what he brings to the games like they two? Not really, unlike morelos who we'd be fucked without

Tav has 8 assists, 3 of them came in the one game, his average per game outside the killie cup game is very poor for someone supposedly invaluable to the team

If we got 6mill for him, thats potentially an outstanding playmaker midfielder or 2 highly decent playmaking mids, flanagan is more than capable of playing right back in scottish football for us, 

On 31/10/2018 at 23:31, Junior Soprano said:

So, our only two players that are probably going to go and be Premier League quality, bar maybe Goldson and Worral only on loan? 

Good luck, and see how we fucking do then.

On 31/10/2018 at 23:35, ForeverAndEver said:

Shouldn't sell Morelos, Tavernier can do one though, prick

Nice backing of who is our captain right now, bellend.

Truth is he could have went but he's been here and carried the can - take him away and we're literally struggling for goals.

Defending could be improved but lets see how we do without him

6 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I just don't see his importance to the team compared to guys like morelos etc

Take last sunday, or last night even, take tav out the team do we miss him? Do we miss what he brings to the games like they two? Not really, unlike morelos who we'd be fucked without

Tav has 8 assists, 3 of them came in the one game, his average per game outside the killie cup game is very poor for someone supposedly invaluable to the team

If we got 6mill for him, thats potentially an outstanding playmaker midfielder or 2 highly decent playmaking mids, your is more than capable of playing right back in scottish football for us, 

Asides from your dreadful grammar and shocking spelling I am actually in agreement with your last sentence. ? The dilemma then becomes do we have enough confidence in SG and Mark Allen to spend that money wisely? Our signings to date leave me less than convinced, in particular, the three Balkans players.