I think we need to cash in on Tav and Or Morelos

Junior Soprano

13 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I wouldn't sell Morelos unless an offer of 7 million plus came in

Id sell Tav if we had a replacement lined up. Tav cant defend and when he tries to play up the park he can't put a cross in or beat the first man so what's even the point, he can't do the job hes supposed to do or the one he tries to do

He's also never a captain

Pish. He's been solid this season, and going forward putting crosses in, we don't have anyone better, it's literally his biggest strength. Look at all the assists he has and chances he creates. 

His set pieces have been shocking recently, but to say he can't put a cross in or play up the park, that's just stupid tbh.

Reality check. Time to start living within our means and remove high earners who return little added value for the high outlay, otherwise little point in complaining of financial losses. Firstly get the three Balkan players back in ffs, otherwise just what was the fucking point?! A permanent drag on our wage bill for high earners and under performers and many sitting on the bench who we paid a pretty penny for and who we can get better value from.

Tav's form has dipped again and he is never a captain. Time to cash in whilst we can. We have a ready made "defender" for the position. Use him.

Morelos. High earner, high maintenance player who can't score when it matters and remains an enigma. He is NOT the natural striker that we need. Cash in while we can, or another goal drought awaits and another series of spectacular misses, even if he decides to play. We have alternatives. Use them to get the fucking best out of them.

Whilst it may be admirable that King is trying to stretch funds and compete, it's costing us big time both on and off the park, as we just can't afford so many average players and not get the results and putting us in a financially precarious position and actually leaving Steven with too many choices.  We need better quality in the key areas. The trying to cover all bets strategy with mediocrity, just doesn't work! It's just more rinse and repeat.

We have four central defenders and only one of the two he plays is actually good. Katic we know is good but is benched whilst blue eyed Worrall, a loanee and footballs most average journeyman takes centre stage, whilst we have our very own and better on the bench. Not fucking good enough.

The team has little balance, particularly in midfield, devoid of creativity and that midfield general. Too many of the same type, wrong type. Not good enough. Cut the losses and shore up with better quality from the sale of the two men of the enigma and get the fucking players who we brought in, on that fucking park to get the best out of them and if they can't do it, get them to fuck as well,  as we just cannot afford to pay out for such overpaid under performing mediocrity and not get the desired result, otherwise it's rinse and repeat for ever more. We are like weans in a sweetie shop when it comes to bringing in players and pay way over the odds in fees and wages.

Obviously unhappy at what I am witnessing  and it doesn't take a mastermind to see wtf we are doing wrong, just as it it doesn't take a mastermind to improve it with the resources available. 

We are stuck on the replay button. Some hard choices to be made. Time to look in that mirror and fucking make them. Get fucking ruthless, as they say, you can't go on doing the same and expecting a different result. There are misplaced loyalties at work and they are what get you sacked. Steven knows the right thing to do, so I urge him to do it, no matter how much  the snowflakes both on and off the park take umbridge.

Our flaws are as obvious as they are fundamental. Fix it, or we will be irrevocably broken!i

To confirm that I have no direct financial interests in Rangers FC and I'm not poor enough to actually give a fuck to get personal with players or management. We are what we all see right in front of us. The results both on and of the park as we argue all day about who is better and who is not. Pointless!

:lol:

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Reality check. Time to start living within our means and remove high earners who return little added value for the high outlay, otherwise little point in complaining of financial losses. Firstly get the three Balkan players back in ffs, otherwise just what was the fucking point?! A permanent drag on our wage bill for high earners and under performers and many sitting on the bench who we paid a pretty penny for and who we can get better value from.

Tav's form has dipped again and he is never a captain. Time to cash in whilst we can. We have a ready made "defender" for the position. Use him.

Morelos. High earner, high maintenance player who can't score when it matters and remains an enigma. He is NOT the natural striker that we need. Cash in while we can, or another goal drought awaits and another series of spectacular misses, even if he decides to play. We have alternatives. Use them to get the fucking best out of them.

Whilst it may be admirable that King is trying to stretch funds and compete, it's costing us big time both on and off the park, as we just can't afford so many average players and not get the results and putting us in a financially precarious position and actually leaving Steven with too many choices.  We need better quality in the key areas. The trying to cover all bets strategy with mediocrity, just doesn't work! It's just more rinse and repeat.

We have four central defenders and only one of the two he plays is actually good. Katic we know is good but is benched whilst blue eyed Worrall, a loanee and footballs most average journeyman takes centre stage, whilst we have our very own and better on the bench. Not fucking good enough.

The team has little balance, particularly in midfield, devoid of creativity and that midfield general. Too many of the same type, wrong type. Not good enough. Cut the losses and shore up with better quality from the sale of the two men of the enigma and get the fucking players who we brought in, on that fucking park to get the best out of them and if they can't do it, get them to fuck as well,  as we just cannot afford to pay out for such overpaid under performing mediocrity and not get the desired result, otherwise it's rinse and repeat for ever more. We are like weans in a sweetie shop when it comes to bringing in players and pay way over the odds in fees and wages.

Obviously unhappy at what I am witnessing  and it doesn't take a mastermind to see wtf we are doing wrong, just as it it doesn't take a mastermind to improve it with the resources available. 

We are stuck on the replay button. Some hard choices to be made. Time to look in that mirror and fucking make them. Get fucking ruthless, as they say, you can't go on doing the same and expecting a different result. There are misplaced loyalties at work and they are what get you sacked. Steven knows the right thing to do, so I urge him to do it, no matter how much  the snowflakes both on and off the park take umbridge.

Our flaws are as obvious as they are fundamental. Fix it, or we will be irrevocably broken!i

To confirm that I have no direct financial interests in Rangers FC and I'm not poor enough to actually give a fuck to get personal with players or management. We are what we all see right in front of us. The results both on and of the park as we argue all day about who is better and who is not. Pointless!

Are you mentally ill?

On 31/10/2018 at 23:31, Junior Soprano said:

And go and sign 3/4 quality players. No fucking loans, players that want to come here and prove they are the real deal.

We are no better than we were in the last couple of years, although I think we are better suited playing in Europe. 

just how much do you think we'd get for either one of them?  £14million loss posted and you expect 3/4 quality players in based on incoming money for them?

as for your second line, that was the case under Le Guen as well and look how that ended........

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Easy BA. This could go for years this thread if you keep that up. ? 

8 hours ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Nice backing of who is our captain right now, bellend.

Truth is he could have went but he's been here and carried the can - take him away and we're literally struggling for goals.

Defending could be improved but lets see how we do without him

Lol

I think we tried to cash in on both in the Summer but we didn't get the bids the club wanted for them the board knew the 14 million pound debt was there that's why they cashed in on Windass as at the time he was our most sellable asset.

Given the £14 million pounds loss, it would be poor corporate governance not to sell one of only a handful of major salable assets to assist in balancing the books.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are both sold in January due to the risk of loss of form or injury ...plus serious salary cash will be required for Steven Davis's return.

2 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Given the £14 million pounds loss, it would be poor corporate governance not to sell one of only a handful of major salable assets to assist in balancing the books.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are both sold in January due to the risk of loss of form or injury ...plus serious salary cash will be required for Steven Davis's return.

What kind of fish is for dinner tonight?

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This place is full of clueless idiots, wanting to sell Tav and play John 'can't pass a ball to a team mate' Flanagan.

Majority of our fans couldn't spot a player or manager if they tried. Same ones who rate shit like Ian Black or average on a good day footballers like Ryan Jack.

lol raging.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

This place is full of clueless idiots, wanting to sell Tav and play John 'can't pass a ball to a team mate' Flanagan.

Majority of our fans couldn't spot a player or manager if they tried. Same ones who rate shit like Ian Black or average on a good day footballers like Ryan Jack.

Wanting to sell a player who was kicking his arse in the shite end of english football till we came along, a player who has failed now for 2 and a half seasons to show up in ANY big game for us, is a defender who has been part of quite possibly our worst run of results against the tarriers 

Yup i cant see why people want to sell tav either 

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

We'd regret selling Morelos.

Tavernier, not so much.

I agree with this, I think. These sort of decisions are what make or break a management team and DoF. Very few players are irreplaceable. All options should be considered. If, and it's a big if, our DoF and scouting department think they have identified a number of targets that would improve the team, but financing them was a problem, then a cash injection from the sale of either player should be considered. Would the sale of Tav be worth bringing in 2 or 3 potentially decent midfielders? Answers on a postcard please because I have no idea.  It would largely depend upon the faith we have in our new super-duper scouting department.

I think if a good offer came in for Tav we'd be foolish not to take it. We've got cover at RB in Flanagan (albeit he's not as good as Tav going forward), the money could be used to buy an attacking midfielder and another striker. Can't afford to lose Morelos at min unless its silly money offered.