Penalty Ref.

Smile

CALD OUT Hibs boss Neil Lennon’s conduct questioned by ex-celtic team-mate Gary Caldwell after he was hit by coin at Tynecastle
Partick Thistle gaffer Caldwell didn't hold back when asked about the shameful scenes and said: 'I think he brings a lot of it on himself'

Moments after celebrating his side’s break, Lennon was on the deck after being hit by the missile thrown from the home support.

Speaking on BBC Sportsound, the former Scotland defender said: “I think he brings a lot of it on himself.

“Whoever throws something from a stand should be ejected immediately but Neil Lennon was goading the fans as that goal got disallowed.

“As managers, coaches, players, we have to have a level of professionalism to not incite that and I think at times he does.”

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sp...n-hibs-hearts-celtic-missile-edinburgh-derby/

giphy.gif

He seriously needs called out for this. 

Goading the crowd and feigning an injury in a high profile high risk game in order to be his favourite thing - the victim

in an honest world the Sky interviewer would simply say “you’re jaws aching ? But the coin hit your jacket Mr Lennon, did you hurt your jaw when you fell slowly to the ground like a fanny”

Embarassment of a man who just can’t help himself