***The Official St. Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He can fuck off, the rat bastard that he is

I'm sorry but I'm no interested in that shite anymore......I just want to see my team win football matches and trophies again.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

So Katic is now our best defender and makes us attack with pace sorry not getting that one.

Worrall under no pressure 10 min before half time chips the ball 20 yards straight to a St mirren player. How can we break at pace if he keeps giving ball away under no pressure.

1 goal in 315minutes of football sums up how grim we have Become to watch....same pish St Mirren get everyone behind the ball and we lack quality trying to break it down.....defensively we are very poor also...tavernier is having a mare against Edwards and keeps slipping.

Utter utter shite looks like another livi result only for mcgregor would be 2 down , dummy of a manager on the sidelines utter clueless looks like mccoists team every week, players are utter pish Kent up against a 17 year old not beat him once grezda looks lost worral is a joke, ejaria is the only decent player we have

Offensively we have Arfield, Morelos, Kent & Grezda problem is we don't have any ball winners to allow them to be offensive. I would take Grezda off and put on Rossiter or Coulibally on and look to start controlling the midfield area where at the moment we are simply being out fought for every ball.

Archived