***The Official St. Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I don’t want him out but we’re you happy watching that today ? 

Just now, big blue Fin said:

Are you pleased?

We got lucky after nearly four games of being total pish. Gerrard is still learning but he needs to learn faster.

It was awful to watch, but he did what we all wanted and we got the points. He dropped Flanagan, Coulibaly and Candeias. He played Grezda and when he was shit he replaced him (a sub at a sensible time) and his replacement scored.

Not pretty, but seems like he’s learning pretty fast to me.

We were a far better team in the second half. We played in a higher gear and mixed it up. We should be playing that way for 90 minutes though. Although we only clicked as a team for 45 minutes and the score flattered us I am very happy to take 3 points away today.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How the fuck can a live televised game not clarify what a fucking red card was for.

One word... Sky 

5 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

So Gollum takes the huff at Rangers scoring and like a wean sends off Candelias. Corrupt to the core. They don't even try to hide it. The Sky pundits are fucking sickened that we won. Look at the fenian bastards Commons and McFaddens faces. Can I ask why 2 rhabid Papish cunts are commentating on Rangers?

Happens a lot. On BT, BBC and Sky.

Only country probably in world where pundits are from rival team.

Mind you.   Only country in world where former player turned ref got to ref team he used to play for.

3 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Candeias changed the game. The quality of ball into the box from us is astoundingly bad. Our inability to breakdown any shite side who sit in needs to be addressed ASAP.

Our lack discipline of discipline also needs to be addressed. I was shitting myself thinking a red card was coming. Preying it wouldn’t be Morelos - seemed destined.

Think Candeias has repeated his first booking could be wrong but that’s what it seems like. If so he needs fined. Don’t give the cunting referee a decision to make. It won’t go our way.

The referees lack of discipline needs to be addressed

Tavernier is hoofing the ba over the bar every fucking time he hits it wtf is wrong with him .

ejeria was shite good substitution haliday was great two many similar players in that midfield we need a fucking animal there to win that ba and push the fucking team forward 3 points but got out of jail hopefully this is a turning point.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

One word... Sky 

Happens a lot. On BT, BBC and Sky.

Only country probably in world where pundits are from rival team.

Mind you.   Only country in world where former player turned ref got to ref team he used to play for.

Apart from England where you get Souness doing Man United games

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

It was awful to watch, but he did what we all wanted and we got the points. He dropped Flanagan, Coulibaly and Candeias. He played Grezda and when he was shit he replaced him (a sub at a sensible time) and his replacement scored.

Not pretty, but seems like he’s learning pretty fast to me.

Definitely not pretty but while he's starting to make substitutions quicker he has to be willing to change plans as quickly and adapt the team to face our opponents, so far he's not really doing that.

:lol: Typical, stream goes down and I miss last 10.....2 goals and a red card....after 80 minutes of dross!!! 

Brilliant to get a win after that first half shite. Really chuffed for Candeias to get a goal....hopefully boost his confidence a bit. Pity he'll be missing next game though. What more can you say about Morelos this season though? Fucking tank....almost single handedly carrying the team. 

Stats will show 2 late goals, but who gives a fuck when you score them...as long as you score them. Hopefully we can build on this now! :UK: :UK: :UK: 

Archived