***The Official St. Mirren V Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Ejaria was his usual, offered absolutely fuck all in attack and was fucked after 65 mins.

Agree. Too often I find him a totally nondescript player. He's tidy and doesn't make many errors but he's not our defensive midfielder so I expect far more of a goal threat from him otherwise someone else should be in the side. 

1 minute ago, Jb85 said:
3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

So what happened before the keeper and defender approached him? doubt he got sent off for what is shown in the vid.

Had words with Ferdinand as he was running by him.

So for fuck all then. Collum should be made to explain his ridiculous decision and to say why he doesn't apply it equally to all games he handles.

19 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Why pick on just Grezda?   Were Arfield, Kent, Tavernier or Worrall any better?   The problem with our performances is that we have so many playing badly in each game.

They played badly but at least they were trying. Grezda was anonymous. Gave absolutely nothing.

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

So for fuck all then. Collum should be made to explain his ridiculous decision and to say why he doesn't apply it equally to all games he handles.

Aye mate. Total shocker 

Has anybody got a clip after Morelos scored, when he slides on his knees he gets hit wi a coin, notice sky have stopped the footage short of the coin coming in.

Won’t hold ma breath waiting on the outcry that it must’ve been anti Colombian racism. 

Just now, bear822 said:

Has anybody got a clip after Morelos scored, when he slides on his knees he gets hit wi a coin, notice sky have stopped the footage short of the coin coming in.

Won’t hold ma breath waiting on the outcry that it must’ve been anti Colombian racism. 

Donation. Colombia is a poor country. Sweep Sweep. 

14 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Grezda, a £2m buy, firmly in the back pocket of a 17 year old kid.

DoF must be proud of that recommendation.

Yeah, Grezda has played loads of games and in shit conditions, he should be ashamed of himself for not getting himself up to speed immediately.

Were you one of the ones back in the day that wanted Ally punted when he was shit for a year and a bit?

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Yeah, Grezda has played loads of games and in shit conditions, he should be ashamed of himself for not getting himself up to speed immediately.

Were you one of the ones back in the day that wanted Ally punted when he was shit for a year and a bit?

Oh, in that case, I'll answer you in , say, February 2020.

21 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Grezda, a £2m buy, firmly in the back pocket of a 17 year old kid.

DoF must be proud of that recommendation.

We couldn't get our wide players into the game at all in the first half.

The moment we did at the start of the second half, he started threatening, had a half chance at the back post that was blocked and then hit the post, then immediately got subbed.

Give him a chance.

2 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Oh, in that case, I'll answer you in , say, February 2020.

Yeah please do.

Me, I am more annoyed at Arfield, Worrall and bloody Tav again! Ejaria i do not get annoyed about as he is just a fucking nut case we sent out to cause as much disruption as possible.

Archived