Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

weve played some of the best football in years under SG. we have played poorly too, been unlucky aswell tbh.  back in europe, not much between the top 6 this season, still lots of games to go. think i know who id rather have as manager. SG will get it right if fans give him the time ffs.  as i said before, instant success is never going to happen. 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Exactly what I was going to say, if you are going to be unfair to Gerrard by excluding his Euro results then it's only fair to be unfair to Pedro as well by including results with the team he inherited. 

Op is a bit of a spacker though so no surprises there.

It's a really lazy attempt at shit-stirring. No surprises the OP is trying to act cute and say he's just the 'messenger'.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly what I was going to say, if you are going to be unfair to Gerrard by excluding his Euro results then it's only fair to be unfair to Pedro as well by including results with the team he inherited.

Op is a bit of a spacker though so no surprises there.

Oh, the internet wind- up Kings back, aww man we are all lucky to share space on a forum with you.