Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

A Gerrard team isn’t going to get pumped 5-1 at home to them.

Gerrard isn’t going to disgrace the blazer by squaring up to Brown on the side of the pitch or jump into a bush and yell at fans.

Aint going to be idioms of caravans or any scouse equivalents.

All that the OP underlines is that Gerrard has a lot of work to do but under Pedro it was never going to come good.

I never agreed much with Gerrard’s appointment, I’ve been critical of his signings but at least he will get us there eventually. It’s probably going to take longer than I’d like to stomach but from day one Caixinha was never going to be the right man.

It could have 5 easy at Parkhead recently or have you blanked that from your memory.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why doesn't Caixinha's include his results from his appointment in March instead of randomly picking the results from the start of last season?

I think it's only fair to include results from the point where he had singed players and had a pre season, that's a more relevant comparison, as Gerrard has had the same.

Just now, danger ranger said:

It could have 5 easy at Parkhead recently or have you blanked that from your memory.

I said at home.

Lets face it, even in our best seasons we’ve been done over at Parkhead. Under Advocaat springs to mind.

But it’s so galling to have it done to you at home. It ruins teams psychologically.

Under Gerrard it’s not going to happen.

Just now, gsa said:

I think it's only fair to include results from the point where he had singed players and had a pre season, that's a more relevant comparison, as Gerrard has had the same.

But then it's not particularly accurate as Caixinha had been in post 4-5 months by the time he had signed his own players and had already spent time working with many of them he inherited (Foderingham, Tavernier etc).

11 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's up to the posters to take what they want from it I'm just the messenger.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Not really some need to get their head out the arse and see what's happening. 

I can't figure out, are you just a messenger or are you the protagonist?

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

I can't figure out, are you just a messenger or are you the protagonist?

I thought people would like to see the information posted side by side obviously its a bit tough to read for some.

7 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

we could have held on for another minute against aberdeen and motherwell with 10 men - and be sitting 4 points better off - or have you blanked that from your memory?

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

we could have held on for another minute against aberdeen and motherwell with 10 men - and be sitting 4 points better off - or have you blanked that from your memory?

If buts and maybes better to see the games set out side by side.

Never thought I'd see the day when we were comparing our NEW manager to a man that was pretty universally acknowledged as a complete failure 

Being humped by Beggars  many times and who could forget Progress 

Funny how Europe counted as failure for him 

Yes it's not counted as success for SG?