Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Remember that press conference Caixinha had about the tactics he tried to use to clamp down on Scott Brown and it was completely incomprehensible?

Fuck me man. 

The true comparison will be when Gerrard starts using salt and pepper shakers to talk us through how he plans to beat the low block. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

If you compare the whole situation then yes, you can compare them. The example given tells only half the story and is therefore rubbish in my eyes. 

I thought it was interesting seeing the matches and teams we played goals for goals against under both managers.

12 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

we could have held on for another minute against aberdeen and motherwell with 10 men - and be sitting 4 points better off - or have you blanked that from your memory?

My memory tells me we didn't and that's the reason for threads like this to bring up the past failings of the team as pattern of failure and I don't need to challenge your memory or any Rangers fan, as to where we stand in the league

Just now, Smile said:

I always liked Advocaat(not the drink).

Nine year olds shouldn't drink alcohol :happy:.

Seriously though, the tabloid crap stat click bait shit at the start of this thread tells us very very little.

This doesn't mean I'm championing Gerrard I just think comparing him with Pedro's 'start' (although they've conveniently missed the games from the previous season) in this way means fuck all, because there are far too many different variables to consider. 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Nine year olds shouldn't drink alcohol :happy:.

Seriously though, the tabloid crap stat click bait shit at the start of this thread tells us very very little.

This doesn't mean I'm championing Gerrard I just think comparing him with Pedro's 'start' (although they've conveniently missed the games from the previous season) in this way means fuck all, because there are far too many different variables to consider. 

See you got something from the thread good that we all learned something.