Gerrard vs Caixinha

Smile

Just now, Smile said:

No, he's saying the Refs targetted him more.

But surely if Pedro got the same points as Gerrard after being on the receiving end of worse refereeing decisions then that makes Pedro's start in the league better going by that logic? 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Caixinha managed more than 10 games in the league though. (Also, it's not the SPL. Hasn't been called that in years)

Not in the season, I posted up context my man context. sure has not been called the Spl for a while.

34 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Home or away, it could happen if the team is set up as at parkhead, but score lines apart, this squad isn't good enough and Gerrard isn't doing any better in the SPL than previous managers.

Bringing in another manager won't change anything, its Gerrard who needs to change his overall plan for next season as he is stuck with the current players, at one stage of the game last night he had three wide men on the pitch and we didn't look like scoring with two on the pitch, he seems to use wide men as subs is the answer to our problems, in other games also, something has to change!!.

Correct we are not doing well in the league however we also have the matter of the fact we have played 11 Euro ties with 5 of them being away. Pedro had 2 games whilst the bread man had none.

This impacts on performance, tiredness, injuries for example

Mistakes are still being made but he is night and day compared to the other two.

16 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not in the season, I posted up context my man context. sure has not been called the Spl for a while.

The context you gave was that you were the messenger, then that it was comparing their league records then it was seeing "the matches and teams we played goals for goals against under both managers."

Yet it ignores 10 of Caixinha's league games, 2 European games & 4 cup games and 11 European games and 3 cup games under Gerrard.

14 minutes ago, Smile said:

Its comparing Spl records I'm sure someone could start another thread comparing Euro results.:tu:

It’s an obvious dig , if you think there’s no improvement and comparing results to make out Gerrard is as bad as Pedro your needing stop watching football ????

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The context you gave was that you were the messenger, then that it was comparing their league records then it was seeing "the matches and teams we played goals for goals against under both managers."

Yet it ignores 10 of Caixinha's league games, 2 European games & 4 cup games and 10 European games and 4 cup games under Gerrard.

Season to season in the spl(sp).                                                                                                                                                                  f

3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s an obvious dig , if you think there’s no improvement and comparing results to make out Gerrard is as bad as Pedro your needing stop watching football ????

Yes, it's a dig should it not be are you happy with the league results and getting put out the cup by a shit Aberdeen team. Glad we cleared that up.  

If we keep playing as we are playing a lot of supporters may not be watching us.

OP comes across as the messenger when we all know what he really thinks. The world is watching us because of Gerrard so from a marketing point of view he is streets ahead of Pedro. Add in the Euro money and I guarantee we don't lose 14 million this year. Ask the players who played for both who the best manager is? We play better football, and he is building a foundation. There is no comparison to be had.

Just now, The Dude said:

So what about Caixinha's ten league games in 16/17?

They are ignored I have answered that even at the time I remember posters on here saying they were like an experimental period. 

Hence why I did season on season comparisons, hope this has cleared this up for you.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

OP comes across as the messenger when we all know what he really thinks. The world is watching us because of Gerrard so from a marketing point of view he is streets ahead of Pedro. Add in the Euro money and I guarantee we don't lose 14 million this year. Ask the players who played for both who the best manager is? We play better football, and he is building a foundation. There is no comparison to be had.

He was a good commercial appointment I have often said that he was a big risk as Manager.  I said that at the time.