Daily Mail out the filth

The New Era

19 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

If that's the way they want it, fuck off back to Ireland and gies all peace 

:tu:

Hopefully they'll take seaweed sturgeon, bheast salmond and their entire political snpgreens enclave with them back to their rhebel southern irish dwellings.

:UK:

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Mind the time you were on here banging on about how our support should be learning from then when it comes to the songs we song?

Lol 

I think we as a support can be a bit smarter with some of the songs we sing at times. IMO our brand is getting harmed by it. I think a lot of people shy away from supporting our club because of this or encourage their children to do so because of the same. We are a proud British club and we should celebrate that and we are an amazing club with great history and we should be celebrating that as well. However the FTP stuff needs to go. Like it or not the tarriers are miles ahead of us with these things and I honestly believe we are losing a massive amount of kids supporting us.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol 

I think we as a support can be a bit smarter with some of the songs we sing at times. IMO our brand is getting harmed by it. I think a lot of people shy away from supporting our club because of this or encourage their children to do so because of the same. We are a proud British club and we should celebrate that and we are an amazing club with great history and we should be celebrating that as well. However the FTP stuff needs to go. Like it or not the tarriers are miles ahead of us with these things and I honestly believe we are losing a massive amount of kids supporting us.

Quality not quantity :pipe:

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol 

Minging man

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol 

Is this guy a bad Fisherman as well.?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate that's not high profile coverage 

Just like that I turned on Sky sports news and Andy Walker is on backing Neil Lennons conduct last night and said he didn't do anything to deserve it.

We have all seen the videos.

So you have a justifiable point.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Just like that I turned on Sky sports news and Andy Walker is on backing Neil Lennons conduct last night and said he didn't do anything to deserve it.

So you have a justifiable point.

That's point I was making mate 

He has media wrapped around his finger 

Does what he wants nowadays .Get's everyone climbing up his arse 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

His hypocrisy when commenting on how Morelos goes down far too easily and brings a lot of it on himself will be astounding :wanker:

11 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

No news outlet is going to do a story on television about fans singing a song, whether it's us them or anyone

They did and do discuss it when we were getting songs banned in 2011

In other words could can't admit your wrong turnip heed

1 hour ago, sondicklg said:

:tu:

Hopefully they'll take seaweed sturgeon, bheast salmond and their entire political snpgreens enclave with them back to their rhebel southern irish dwellings.

:UK:

Well they all want to stay in Europe so sounds a perfectly good idea to me as well.

5 minutes ago, gsa said:

How can they be miles ahead? They're fans constantly glorify people who murdered children in shopping centres, they sing about the queen and nobody bats an eyelid, Rangers fans sing about the pope and it's an outrage. The only diffence is reporting and coverage. I'm very surprised you feel they're ahead of us.

And on that note, you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want about the pope. He's just a man, flesh and blood like any of us. It's bizarre that society in Scotland had just accepted that's its evil and wrong to say fuck the pope. If you don't like him or what he stands for you should be able to say whatever you like.

And that goes both directions. If republicans hate the Queen they should be able to express it. I don't agree with them but I do think we should be able to say what we want. All of us. 

Very rarely see any reporting on songs from us at all now, TBB gets sung near enough every game, When I Was Young gets a fair few airings as well, but I agree with the rest of your post. 

It's a copy and paste by me btw :lol: 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's point I was making mate 

He has media wrapped around his finger 

Does what he wants nowadays .Get's everyone climbing up his arse 

It was genuinely laughable mate, poor wee Neil once again getting bad words shouted at him.

The same guy who called us Orange b's and spat on our crest can't take being called names now, always the victim.

Walker talking about bullets in the post, Sky talking about graffiti near Tynecastle.

Today I drove by graffiti that said "66 lol" but you won't hear about that eh?