Daily Mail out the filth

The New Era

Just now, plumbGER said:

It was genuinely laughable mate, poor wee Neil once again getting bad words shouted at him.

The same guy who called us Orange b's and spat on our crest can't take being called names now, always the victim.

Walker talking about bullets in the post, Sky talking about graffiti near Tynecastle.

Today I drove by graffiti that said "66 lol" but you won't hear about that eh?

You sure won't 

I guess we all sound para but are we really surprised after last night 

I think he knows that there's plenty of his old mates and Yahoo!'s in the media that will back whatever he does 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

You sure won't 

I guess we all sound para but are we really surprised after last night 

I think he knows that there's plenty of his old mates and Yahoo!'s in the media that will back whatever he does 

I was genuinely shaking my head listening to them roll out the sympathy for him there, from what I seen he made a total arse of himself at the disallowed goal gesturing to the crowd then made an even bigger arse of himself going down holding his face when the coin hit his chest.

If a manager is acting like that then what is he asking his players to do to win fouls during the game?

27 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

No news outlet is going to do a story on television about fans singing a song, whether it's us them or anyone

Exactly. Fans sing about Maddie McCann, wars, religion, players' wives/sisters, dead people, disasters etc all the time. Although the famine song was in the news for a while actually, and if either of us get a UEFA fine for singing it'll be on the news.

47 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Is it Fuck 

It's in the Mirror, Express, Daily Record, The Sun, The Courier... I'd imagine others too. So unless we're going to be weirdly literal about 'all', I'd say there're fetishes at play here. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol 

I think we as a support can be a bit smarter with some of the songs we sing at times. IMO our brand is getting harmed by it. I think a lot of people shy away from supporting our club because of this or encourage their children to do so because of the same. We are a proud British club and we should celebrate that and we are an amazing club with great history and we should be celebrating that as well. However the FTP stuff needs to go. Like it or not the tarriers are miles ahead of us with these things and I honestly believe we are losing a massive amount of kids supporting us.

Bang head shot 

4 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

he said he wanted a face to face with the eejit who threw the coin,if he goes down that easily when a coin hits his padded chest I doubt the coin thrower will have much to worry about

The best possible scenario is a televised meeting is arranged and the guy just smacks him.

I'd make that Hearts 3-0 Lennon. 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lol 

I think we as a support can be a bit smarter with some of the songs we sing at times. IMO our brand is getting harmed by it. I think a lot of people shy away from supporting our club because of this or encourage their children to do so because of the same. We are a proud British club and we should celebrate that and we are an amazing club with great history and we should be celebrating that as well. However the FTP stuff needs to go. Like it or not the tarriers are miles ahead of us with these things and I honestly believe we are losing a massive amount of kids supporting us.

I'm not sure if you're being serious but I can assure you that I don't think singing pro IRA songs and fck the queen as being miles ahead of us. Maybe it's just me though.

50 minutes ago, gsa said:

How can they be miles ahead? They're fans constantly glorify people who murdered children in shopping centres, they sing about the queen and nobody bats an eyelid, Rangers fans sing about the pope and it's an outrage. The only diffence is reporting and coverage. I'm very surprised you feel they're ahead of us.

And on that note, you should be able to say whatever the fuck you want about the pope. He's just a man, flesh and blood like any of us. It's bizarre that society in Scotland had just accepted that's its evil and wrong to say fuck the pope. If you don't like him or what he stands for you should be able to say whatever you like.

And that goes both directions. If republicans hate the Queen they should be able to express it. I don't agree with them but I do think we should be able to say what we want. All of us. 

The pope did not punish priests for their crimes against children. How can that be right? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Sang it a lot last night, virtually nobody joins in with it at Ibrox now though

Think I'll try and make it my mission now, bring back TBB, some of they songs are just dirges now,  some may like it but that we are coming is daein ma heid in, tartan tranny shite!

1 hour ago, thebluedoo said:

His hypocrisy when commenting on how Morelos goes down far too easily and brings a lot of it on himself will be astounding :wanker:

Maybe I’m old now, but why can’t, and why does nobody question these people on their views?

they, (Walker, Sutton for example) have a platform to air their views, opinions week in and out, but nobody questions their ability to air their views or opinions impartially, and if you do,they are called racist, or a bigoted  typical fan who can’t comment objectively.

so, playing for a football club previously,  having a job in the mainstream media, makes you an absolute expert on what, and what should not be discussed, and that their opinions and views are always right?

i just can’t understand why these people are not questioned on their actual ability to air opinions fairly. ( I don’t particularly buy into the sky, bt are all biased etc mentality)

im all for inpartial  views, but these cretins, and others of the same ilk are just justifying their jobs, and position of favour within the support that used to pay their wages.

58 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Not to forget the many brave Irishmen who volunteered to fight for the British army against the nazis in ww2. Neither should we forget the scum that governed Ireland persecuted these men for the rest of their life’s when they went home.

This is a poignant and widely underrepresented fact,  many brave men (and women) chose to raise their heads above the parapet and were persecuted by the den of vipers in power there on their return home. I have had a number colleagues over the years from Ireland and can honestly say each one has been nothing but cultured and decent people with absolutely no axe to grind over religion, sport or any other nonsense. As for the shower from the East end...

8 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Think I'll try and make it my mission now, bring back TBB, some of they songs are just dirges now,  some may like it but that we are coming is daein ma heid in, tartan tranny shite!

It's sung mate, just doesn't get anybody joining in sadly, yesterday and Spartak are examples. We're Coming is superb

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Getting right boring now, every single year it happens, same with McClean

We should never tire of calling them out for their annual dance over the graves of our glorious war dead. 

Luckily our brave servicemen didn't find the act of going to war, and giving their life, boring too. 

1 minute ago, barrymorrison1 said:

im all for inpartial  views, but these cretins, and others of the same ilk are just justifying their jobs, and position of favour within the support that used to pay their wages.

That was what I was getting at, I really dont mind the likes of Provan and before him McInally because at least they attempted to try to come over as impartial but the double standard these days is verging on deliberate. Like you say I am not for the full conspiracy but Walker and Sutton don't hide it. In fact it seems to have made its way to players that played for us, Billy Dodds and Derick Ferguson on BBC seem to find it difficult to be complimentary of Rangers at all, in case they are accused of bias and to my amazement Ally on Sunday seemed literally incapable of challenging some of the nonsense that was spewing out of Rob McClean gob, as if scared to be accused of being biased. This may be all in my head of course but there is definitely an air of a free reign on talking down all things Rangers. At this moment in time I long for Montford, McPherson. Macnee  and even Jock fucking Brown