Daily Mail out the filth

The New Era

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

No news outlet is going to do a story on television about fans singing a song, whether it's us them or anyone

Did they not have us in the papers for singing Ten German Bombers recently over in Germany for the Leipzig friendly.

Sure there was, watch shocking clips as Rangers fans sing about the war. 

Usual shit.

3 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Did they not have us in the papers for singing Ten German Bombers recently over in Germany for the Leipzig friendly.

Sure there was, watch shocking clips as Rangers fans sing about the war. 

Usual shit.

This is being reported by the papers in the same way. I was talking about the likes of Sky aren't going to talk about it on air.

Taigs have many disgusting habits, but they are loyal to their own kind,even to the point of ridicule. I see Tom English report on BBC that Lennon was trying to 'calm the Hearts fans down' following their apparent late winner being ruled out. Not mocking them or goading them apparently. 

Well done to those who are speaking out against the clown. McCoist and McInnes?.. I didnt really expect any better from those two apologists. 

time for the SFA to stand up regarding this (we know they wont though), this happens every year and is an absolute disgrace. 

Total embarrassment,  should be playing closest home game to the anniversary behind closed doors. 

Compliance officer should be able to hold the club in disrepute for something like this, fucking arseholes

52 minutes ago, quabba said:

time for the SFA to stand up regarding this (we know they wont though), this happens every year and is an absolute disgrace. 

Total embarrassment,  should be playing closest home game to the anniversary behind closed doors. 

Compliance officer should be able to hold the club in disrepute for something like this, fucking arseholes

Insane. They shouldn't have to wear them if they don't want to, and everyone is free to call them ungrateful scum because of it. Being forced to wear a poppy isn't showing respect.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Punishment what fuckin punishment?

The punishment suggested in the post I was responding to. Try to keep up.

1 hour ago, quabba said:

14 minutes ago, OhW said:

The punishment suggested in the post I was responding to. Try to keep up.

But that's not what was suggested in the post, was it?

He is suggesting punishment for the singing of the songs and the usual disruption of minutes silences.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

But that's not what was suggested in the post, was it?

He is suggesting punishment for the singing of the songs and the usual disruption of minutes silences.

Ah ok. Not sure that's possible re the singing; didn't clubs agree against strict liability for fans? If you disrupted a silence in public you'd probably be done for breach of the peace I imagine. I don't know what could be done about it at football matches. 

Either way, they are free to be scum and we are free to call them scum. I wouldn't be in favour of punishing them for singing.

1 minute ago, OhW said:

Ah ok. Not sure that's possible re the singing; didn't clubs agree against strict liability for fans? If you disrupted a silence in public you'd probably be done for breach of the peace I imagine. I don't know what could be done about it at football matches. 

Either way, they are free to be scum and we are free to call them scum. I wouldn't be in favour of punishing them for singing.

Neither would I tbf, we should be able to sing what we like and so should they.

Keep showing them up for the scum that they are and let them embarrass themselves with their holier than thou attitude, especially when everybody can see what they really are.

9 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

Taigs have many disgusting habits, but they are loyal to their own kind,even to the point of ridicule. I see Tom English report on BBC that Lennon was trying to 'calm the Hearts fans down' following their apparent late winner being ruled out. Not mocking them or goading them apparently. 

Well done to those who are speaking out against the clown. McCoist and McInnes?.. I didnt really expect any better from those two apologists. 

You are spot on mate 

They don't have as many apologists Ike Bp9 and cocksocket Inigo 

These confused  souls would rather find an message just to appear unbiased and above us all 

Condesending fuckwits 

Fuckin H***! 

Heres a banner for you vile cretinous orks!

’ Keep your slever stained green and grey hoops off the poppy’

Aretha Franklin could not learn these cunts how to even spell respect.

I hate them just that little bit more year on year, the fenian bastards have done shit like this  for  80 fuckin year!

scum.

2 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Fuckin H***! 

Eritha Frankland could not learn these cunts how to even spell respect.

I hate them just that little bit more year on year, the fenian bastards have done shit like this  for  80 fuckin year!

scum.

sorry mate, but that made me laugh.

3 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Fuckin H***! 

Eritha Frankland could not learn these cunts how to even spell respect.

scum.

If you've done that intentionally to be ironic, that's genius. If not, then oops we all do it!