Your mind blowing 3 games since 3-2 win over bheasts

eejay the dj

Was thinking about this the other day 

When Rangers winning big games and cup finals every other month.How starved we have become ,of days we will remember when we get older 

To be honest ,things are so bad .We could probably pick 10 gut wrenching humiliations to every 1 big game of importance that Rangers have won

Anyway here's my 3 amazing days since we stopped scum winning league at Ibrox in 2012

3rd Rangers 4 Hivs 2 league game under MW

2nd Rangers 3 Hearts 0 recently 

1st Scsf in 2015 when we knocked out the beggars on Pens 2-2

Maybe guys can remind me of some I've forgotten 

And I know these games are crumbs compared to the many glory days we have had 

Your top 3 just shows how bad we’ve been recently.

A couple of wins against Hibs and Hearts. Sad times.

The penalty win over them was amazing in the moment and probably one of the best games I’ve been to in 20 years.

I am only going to say knocking the scum out the cup. As although the results against hearts hibs Aberdeen ect have been good they used to be forgone conclusions.but just shows how bad things have been and still are to a certain extent since our demise. Along with the scum result I enjoyed the villa real and rapid vienna results the best. Things can only get better well here's hoping.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Rapid Vienna was good.

Motherwell at home in the cup when we were not long in the 3rd division was great at the time. 

Murty at home to the sheep when he tactically murdered McInnes was good.

Clint Hill equaliser was again great at the time. 

And beating the filth on pens. 

What a shite fucking list. Might hang myself after typing that out. 

Good reminder Graeme 

forgotten about these games 

How bad are things when reminding ourselves of some  pawltry good times 

Personally thought Warburton first game beating hivs 6-2 was a little bit special. Gave us a bit of respect back but ultimately a false dawn.
The only time throughout that entire horror show years that it actually felt like proper Rangers was Fernandos game at Ibrox. Things gradually got better-ish after it but I vividly recall thinking "this is it, this is the Rangers I know" and the feeling of what Ibrox and Rangers should be like watching the whole Rangers Family join together inside Ibrox that day. That feeling was completely lost for so long due to the awful football, boardroom cunt up after cunt up, and everything looking so bleak.

The first home game against East Fife at Ibrox  after all the doubts and worries we had about our future was a bit special for me . I admit to being a bit emotional watching the Club Deck filling up as the kick off was delayed to let the fans in .

On the park , I think most of us will say the SCSF win over the tarriers will live long in the memory , even if IMO it's slightly tarnished by the subsequent display in the final . The 4-2 win over hibs at Christmas time was something approaching the feelings of watching successful Rangers sides of the past , and then finally the match against Rapid , where the atmosphere could truly be put on a par with some of our previous legendary nights in Europe . 

7 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Tbh this thread is more embarrassing than that list of "top" victories, I'm getting smashed tonight. 

This isn't aimed at you mate 

See the at least 4 guys that liked you for that post 

They are complete and utter hypocritical tossers 

At least one starts a fucking thread pissed out of brains talking utter shite once a month .And it's usually the same cunts that rep him for talking shite 

Now that's a Fucking embarrassment 

Shower of pussies holding hands I guess 

20 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

At least one starts a fucking thread pissed out of brains talking utter shite once a month .And it's usually the same cunts that rep him for talking shite 

Calm down m8, we all support the same team, it's the internet eejay, everyone I've met in person or spoke to on the phone from here has been absolutely sound, many take it far too seriously. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Calm down m8, we all support the same team, it's the internet eejay, everyone I've met in person or spoke to on the phone from here has been absolutely sound, many take it far too seriously. 

I'm calm but you are right .Place is full of wankers 

And you would never believe we support the same team on this site 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

lol raging