Gers Launch Ibrox Pride

Ace

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Lip service from the club tbh.

Give the Gays their own section in the Copland..

Union Bears at one end with their displays and the Unicorn bears at the other with their streamers and pom poms..

:britney:

Many a true word is spoken in jest mate, I think when the safe standing (anyone remember that :happy:) happens it will probably happen. :matron:

Do they benders not understand when they do these marches and make up these groups that no heterosexual feels the need to do to promote their sexuality they are not normalizing themselves they are making themselves out to be different.    

Fade into the background you buftys.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Do they benders not understand when they do these marches and make up these groups that no heterosexual feels the need to do to promote their sexuality they are not normalizing themselves they are making themselves out to be different.    

Fade into the background you buftys.

Probably the smartest thing you've ever said on here.

5 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Fuck sake i saw the title and thought "nah must be something else" and it was what I first thought. Who the fuck in football cares about the LGBTQ community, go and fuck off somewhere else or sit your arse down and enjoy the game without being a fucking drama queen!

Great point well put. Most people couldn't give a fuck whose sitting next to them at Ibrox as long as they're supporting Rangers and our ancient culture and institutions. Fuck the snpgreens and their ilk though.

:UK: