Barry Ferguson

The Ibrox Derry

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Iam really starting to lose any respect I have left for this little rat cunt.

Siding up with Lennon now, the biggest Provo Bigot and Rangers hater going.

Barry......really....... Get to Fuck

liked the way he turned round after it hit and did the slow motion dive , seen him on the tele but not a mark on his face.

And then you've got his agent, who is nothing more than a Provo Minder, bleating that he is subjected to terrible sectarian abuse in this country. 

The same country, that I would like to point out, has made Lennon and his Minder, sorry agent, a small fucking fortune. 

Honestly, get these pair of cunts to fuck.

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

And then you've got his agent, who is nothing more than a Provo Minder, bleating that he is subjected to terrible sectarian abuse in this country. 

The same country, that I would like to point out, has made Lennon and his Minder, sorry agent, a small fucking fortune. 

Honestly, get these pair of cunts to fuck.

PYOOR VICTIM SO HE IS, IT'S THEM BIGOTS

Nothing to do with him being a throbber of a guy

edit , i mean tlb, friday fest here

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

While Lennon is a cunt and his problems are not caused by anti catholic hate.....

People have a point when slating those who say he brought it on himself.   Coin and missile throwing is a shameful part of the game and not even an ubercunt like Lennon deserves to be assaulted with them while at his work.

He does. He does deserves to be assaulted a lot more than a coin off the chest.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

While Lennon is a cunt and his problems are not caused by anti catholic hate.....

People have a point when slating those who say he brought it on himself.   Coin and missile throwing is a shameful part of the game and not even an ubercunt like Lennon deserves to be assaulted with them while at his work.

That's the thing, no one is really saying he deserves it. Folk are saying it happens because he antagonises the arseholes in supports in a way that no other manager does. 

He doesn't deserve it, the fanny that did it deserves what's coming to him. But if Lennon continues to deliberately antagonize opposition supporters then they will come for him, due to his actions, not as you say due to his religion.

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

I disagree.   He deserves to be called a cunt, but not assaulted.

That's the type of  post that we would slating fuck out of if a tarrier had said it about one of us.   

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

That's the thing, no one is really saying he deserves it. Folk are saying it happens because he antagonises the arseholes in supports in a way that no other manager does. 

He doesn't deserve it, the fanny that did it deserves what's coming to him. But if Lennon continues to deliberately antagonize opposition supporters then they will come for him, due to his actions, not as you say due to his religion.

This is the post above yours.

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

1 hour ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

is it trrue s.g. is living in stathaven

Steven Gerrard? ...he is living in Dowanhill (between Byres Road and Great Western Road). Lives beside G Mac and Lennon is a nearby neighbour. Quite a few live there . 

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I disagree.   He deserves to be called a cunt, but not assaulted.

That's the type of  post that we would slating fuck out of if a tarrier had said it about one of us.   

No sorry you're wrong