Barry Ferguson

The Ibrox Derry

While I agree he should not be assaulted, I still think the coin hit him on the chest and he made the rest up.  His behaviour is inexcusable and if I was a Hibs fan I'd be embarrassed by his goading of opposition fans, he should be sacked. I'm struggling to think of any other manager who has been so disliked by so many.  I,m not excusing the bam who threw the coin but there is no doubt Lennon does bring trouble upon himself,  I,m not surprised he got a doing off Byres Road.

1 minute ago, Grundy said:

While I agree he should not be assaulted, I still think the coin hit him on the chest and he made the rest up.  His behaviour is inexcusable and if I was a Hibs fan I'd be embarrassed by his goading of opposition fans, he should be sacked. I'm struggling to think of any other manager who has been so disliked by so many.  I,m not excusing the bam who threw the coin but there is no doubt Lennon does bring trouble upon himself,  I,m not surprised he got a doing off Byres Road.

The 2 scum clubs love this type of conduct. It aligns them to their bitter, mentally limited, classless following.

Then when called out for it they get to play the victim card. Backed up by complicit media.

46 minutes ago, gogzy said:

While Lennon is a cunt and his problems are not caused by anti catholic hate.....

People have a point when slating those who say he brought it on himself.   Coin and missile throwing is a shameful part of the game and not even an ubercunt like Lennon deserves to be assaulted with them while at his work.

Nah not for me. The country seen the incident live, lead up and pantomime assault. Always looking to be a victim for no reason other than it gives him oxygen. Now apparently the country is racist.

The man is a sociopath. He is mentally ill (which sadly should be the core topic).The more people apologise for this, the more out of control this will get / has got.  

Returning to the OP's point both BF (& Super on the night) are behaving like sweetie wives. Are we honestly to believe they didn't witness verbal / physical (and indeed laughed off) far worse in their lifetime?

8 minutes ago, Grundy said:

tlb had a melee before that too on Great Western Road, two students ended up in court I believe, allegedly he was goading them during some exchanges and bragged  "I'm a Millionaire"

2 minutes ago, Drum said:

Nah not for me. The country seen the incident live, lead up and pantomime assault. Always looking to be a victim for no reason other than it gives him oxygen. Now apparently the country is racist.

The man is a sociopath. He is mentally ill.

The more people apologise for this, the more out of control this will get.  

Yasssss get him

4 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

tlb had a melee before that too on Great Western Road, two students ended up in court I believe, allegedly he was goading them during some exchanges and bragged  "I'm a Millionaire" 

This is not surprising, like I said he brings trouble upon himself, again not condoning coin throwing.  Oh I forgot to add that if Barry Ferguson had any sense he would have kept his mouth shut on this, ditto McCoist.  I can just imagine being on a boys night out in the town with him, you would just know there was going to be a rammy, started by him, without a doubt.

6 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Nothing to do with being a Fenian scum bag . Even if he was the queens brother I would still despise the bigoted cunt faced ginger yellow toothed bastard. He has a face even his mother must hate.

I've no time for Barry anymore myself mate, but this....

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s a Lenny love in on the news there. 

“Its cause I’m a pure Irish Catholic so it is and you are all sectarian but no one wants to talk about it”

A previous Hibs  Irish Catholic manager never got the abuse T.L.B. gets (Pat Fenlon.)Strangely HE got pulled up for gesturing at hertz fans. But as usual Lennon plays the victim card. I do not condone coin or any missile throwing by any means. But he has blatantly goaded our fans both as a player and a manager & certainly was goading hertz fans when he was HIT.? If a player took a dive like that he would get booked for simulation.

Lennon deliberately winds opposition fans up, he has done it to us more than once.

But to assault him in any form only gets him the publicity and sympathy he craves.

The guy is a moron, but he continually plays the victim card and the moron who threw the coin at him deserves everything that's coming to him.