Barry Ferguson

The Ibrox Derry

3 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Lennon is a cunt, and it has nothing to do with him being Irish or catholic. That doesn't justify him getting hit or attacked, but bringing his nationality and religion into it is baws.

Martin O'Neill played for Northern Ireland managed Septic and never got on like that prick and when Neil McCann was in management look at the shit he got from the scum fans.. 

3 hours ago, Loyaleastend said:

tlb had a melee before that too on Great Western Road, two students ended up in court I believe, allegedly he was goading them during some exchanges and bragged  "I'm a Millionaire"

They did. I know one of them, he's a practising solicitor now. 

The incident was genuinely nothing and he turned it into a big deal.  

Neil Lennon is an arsehole,he just happens to be an Irish Catholic. Plenty of other Irish catholics live and work in Scotland without having coins thrown at them. 

The key is that they are not all arseholes. TLB is bizarrely calling this racism, but in fact it is arseholeism at play here. 

Barry Ferguson has clearly been taking lessons from his big brother on how to be a weak apologist cunt. 

56 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Press hardly talking about a goalkeeper punched in the head though.

Reported on the news ‘Hibs manager Neil Lennon’ struck on the face with a coin and Hearts goalkeeper ‘ALLEGEDLY’ punched. Must have taken the story from footage I’ve not seen yet as the clips show the coin striking the chest area of Lennon and there was nothing alleged re the punch to the goalie...

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Obviously no one should be throwing coins at managers or players. I read this from Craig Levein on the BBC site today and thought now if only Lennon could do this:

"I didn't know what happened at first, I thought he'd collapsed," he said. "I got a real shock.

"He was fine when he got up and I was chatting to him a little bit after the game in passing and he seemed okay."

Lennon had been attacked by a fan at Tynecastle while manager of celtic, but Levein did not think it was a problem particular to the Edinburgh club's stadium.

"I've been to lots of grounds where there's interactions with people behind the dugouts," he said. "I've been spat on, I've been called this, that and the next thing, but I've tried my hardest not to react to that.

"It's on all of us to try not to react to these things, to try to focus on the game and not get involved with the crowd. That's incumbent upon every manager.

"The sensible approach is to not to get involved, try not to antagonise people, keep your head down and walk away. There's no winners if you get involved with these guys behind the dugouts."

Has anybody said much about the Hivs fan who punched the Hearts keeper?

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Lennon is a vile nasty shit of a human being and would be hated irrespective of his race, religion, sexuality or any other aspects of his persona.

It should be obvious to any objective observer that his latest stunt is entirely planned, playing the religion/race card to deflect from the fact that it's him as a person that engenders hate and quite rightly so.

It's ok to hate someone because they are a cunt.

Anybody in the meejah been brave enough to ask if he thought the coin might be connected to his reaction to the disallowed goal, or are they all just playing along with the narrative?

41 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Neil Lennon is an arsehole,he just happens to be an Irish Catholic. Plenty of other Irish catholics live and work in Scotland without having coins thrown at them. 

The key is that they are not all arseholes. TLB is bizarrely calling this racism, but in fact it is arseholeism at play here. 

Barry Ferguson has clearly been taking lessons from his big brother on how to be a weak apologist cunt. 

Surprised he’s not claiming it’s because he’s ginger, too....

Peter Martin claims Lennon did nothing wrong and the British Protestants are at the root of the Neily hatred. Step forward Alan Brazil and Tony Cascarino who both surprisingly said Lennon should not have antagonized the fans. Cheers lads someone with the baws to state the obvious.

52 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Peter Martin claims Lennon did nothing wrong and the British Protestants are at the root of the Neily hatred. Step forward Alan Brazil and Tony Cascarino who both surprisingly said Lennon should not have antagonized the fans. Cheers lads someone with the baws to state the obvious.

About fuckin time

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Has anybody said much about the Hivs fan who punched the Hearts keeper?

Don't ye know mate..hibs can do what the fuck they want on and off the pitch...or haven't you been watching Scottish football these last few seasons..them and the taigs are two cheeks of the same Fenian arse..stubbs fuelled it..lennon's kept it goin and ramped it up..

The key take away for any opposition fan is that Lennon will be wound up easily .

If he is in front of you then give it large as he will eventually snap .

He'll be getting it tight every game .

Barry needs to ask himself why it always seems to be Lennon that gets involved in these things .

5 hours ago, DC76 said:

Don't ye know mate..hibs can do what the fuck they want on and off the pitch...or haven't you been watching Scottish football these last few seasons..them and the taigs are two cheeks of the same Fenian arse..stubbs fuelled it..lennon's kept it goin and ramped it up..

Much as I thought?

12 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Lennon is a cunt, and it has nothing to do with him being Irish or catholic. That doesn't justify him getting hit or attacked, but bringing his nationality and religion into it is baws.

Spot on.

Shearer’s boot in the face was nowt to do with sectarianism or racism.

It was because Lennon (and Shearer to be fair) was/is a c***.

Have a look for yourselves. Not a Rangers top or sash in sight ?

39 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Very little that I can see, the front pages of the Scottish rags all have Lennon and his racist rant from yesterday. :duh:

Cheers mate.

Hitting the main news down here, too!

All over BBC Breakfast.

Amazingly, after the Lennon rant, they moved on to a story about the Red Sox parading their trophy & it being hit by a full beer can - which could have hit & damaged folk.

Was dismissed as ‘becoming a bit of a tradition’........

13 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Cheers mate.

Hitting the main news down here, too!

All over BBC Breakfast.

Amazingly, after the Lennon rant, they moved on to a story about the Red Sox parading their trophy & it being hit by a full beer can - which could have hit & damaged folk.

Was dismissed as ‘becoming a bit of a tradition’........

Incredible how he gets away with his antics and they just go with what he says, absolute nutter and he will never change.