celtic shame.

44 minutes ago, Andrew Allan said:

After reading comments on FB about certain " Scum" fans behaviour at Dens on Wednesday night it is about time something was done to put an end to this unacceptable behaviour! Ban celtic fans from next away game or deduct points from them!

As much as I would love that, it kind of goes against the thing that the people who gave all did for us. They fought and died to give these bigots the very freedom they have today to boo the armed forces and slate our veterans.

I hate these idiots with every bone in my body but unfortunately they are classless and ignorant and what they need is educated on what these soldiers actually did for them.

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

As much as I would love that, it kind of goes against the thing that the people who gave all did for us. They fought and died to give these bigots the very freedom they have today to boo the armed forces and slate our veterans.

I hate these idiots with every bone in my body but unfortunately they are classless and ignorant and what they need is educated on what these soldiers actually did for them.

Educate Them, Good luck with that, Bet half of them can't even read or write Ffs ?? Agree with everything else though

53 minutes ago, Andrew Allan said:

After reading comments on FB about certain " Scum" fans behaviour at Dens on Wednesday night it is about time something was done to put an end to this unacceptable behaviour! Ban celtic fans from next away game or deduct points from them!

Capital S for Scum and small c for celtic. I see what you did there Andy. Nice touch. Does your job involve creative writing?

1 hour ago, don logan said:

Capital S for Scum and small c for celtic. I see what you did there Andy. Nice touch. Does your job involve creative writing?

This site automatically makes celtic have a small c!! But scum definitely doesn't deserve a capital s!!

5 hours ago, jintybear said:

for me this is a fairly recent phenomenon. 20 years or so ago there wasn't so much hatred aimed at our war dead from the tarrier support .there was an underlying hatred of all things British due to the troubles in northern Ireland lasting many many years. but it wasn't so fashionable to be so open an public about it .

since lieswell became involved they capitalised on the anti British feeling and promoted ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ who then politicised everything they touched ,politicised bigotry and hid played the sectarian card to defend their own bigoted agenda .

when they were first exposed nationallyfor the "bloostained poppy" banner ,Dr death said the would be dealt with .any board with any real intention would have banned the culprits from the stadium .but probably deliberatley disbanded ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ and instead of taking their season tickets from them .they gave them seats in other parts of the ground. the pink QC got involved and court said they had the right to sit together again. makes sense. if a company allows you in they can't dictate where you sit .

so the cancerous green brigade remained .

the board at this club need to be taken to task by the authorities .but due to the corrupt way the football association's are governed and the political situation in the country this will never happen