Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I agree with lots of things! I agree the second red card was baffling - I agreed refs are shite - but then we get all the grand conspiracy stuff and to me, that’s just daft - makes us sound like them.

The irony of this coming from you ?

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Rare

Clearly someone that's objective and not toeing the beggar party line 

Cheers for that 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Numpty - that’s new - and kinda sweet. Xx

I was in a good mood so you got an old style gentle insult, next time I'll go off on a tirade of abuse just to make you feel extra special, but seriously collum is a Rangers hating piece of rancid papist filth and he was itching for an excuse to send a Rangers player off.

The way the incident was highlighted on spurtscene means that Ferdinand will probably see a retroactive red card for violent conduct and the sfa may well rescind the second yellow shown to Candeias. Ferdinand was well out of order the chummy arm over the shoulder where you could clearly see his grip on the shoulder squeezing then when he got his hand under Candeias's chin and had a wee sly dig up into it, sure it wasn't going to knock him down but to me it was violent conduct.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

I was in a good mood so you got an old style gentle insult, next time I'll go off on a tirade of abuse just to make you feel extra special, but seriously collum is a Rangers hating piece of rancid papist filth and he was itching for an excuse to send a Rangers player off.

The way the incident was highlighted on spurtscene means that Ferdinand will probably see a retroactive red card for violent conduct and the sfa may well rescind the second yellow shown to Candeias. Ferdinand was well out of order the chummy arm over the shoulder where you could clearly see his grip on the shoulder squeezing then when he got his hand under Candeias's chin and had a wee sly dig up into it, sure it wasn't going to knock him down but to me it was violent conduct.

Wonder if it was reported to Police Scotland as an assault what would they do about it....if anything!!??

2 minutes ago, terry739 said:

Wonder if it was reported to Police Scotland as an assault what would they do about it....if anything!!??

Course not.

Candeias is a white Western European not a poor wee hard done by muslim asylum seeker, refugee or one of the bead rattling savages that we have to share Scotland with.

9 minutes ago, backup said:

Any word from Ibrox at all on this fiasco, or are we still adhering to dignified silence.

We all know what "adhering to dignified silence" gets us, so,hopefully the club will make some sort of statement regarding this particular decision but the overall lack of quality shown by this referee in the past.

Of course him being a "romancafflic RE teacher" doesn't have anything to do with his decisions during Rangers games, does it?

5 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Course not.

Candeias is a white Western European not a poor wee hard done by muslim asylum seeker, refugee or one of the bead rattling savages that we have to share Scotland with.

I wouldn't have put it quite like that but totally agree that the f****** wouldn't be even slightly interested.  On the other hand they weren't behind the door at putting Big Dunc in 'Bar L' some years back for an incident on the pitch!  If Scots prods don't get a grip you lot are going to end up like us!

3 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

We all know what "adhering to dignified silence" gets us, so,hopefully the club will make some sort of statement regarding this particular decision but the overall lack of quality shown by this referee in the past.

Of course him being a "romancafflic RE teacher" doesn't have anything to do with his decisions during Rangers games, does it?

We should be more interested in what we do, if anything, regards this incident.  

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yup, pretty reasonable.

What struck me over the weekend (that he alludes to) is that it's ludicrous to single out one instance of the same thing (throwing objects onto football pitches) and declare that only one such incident as "sectarian" when it's a  relatively common occurrence.  

Archived