Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next game he is the ref, we should wait for an opposing player to get a yellow and then a player from us should go and put the guy in a headlock, making the player 'further involved', which should in turn result in the player getting a second yellow since that's the rules now eh - fucking joke

9 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It certainly has... im not even sure that they realise what they have done there.

The fact they've gone down this route suggests they haven't . They really haven't thought this one through .

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

The fact they've gone down this route suggests they haven't . They really haven't thought this one through .

They don't need to have thought it through.

They can just keep treating us this way, we make the odd complaint, others get off scot free for far worse, rinse and repeat. No repercussions for the SFA or refs.

As if they'll send one of our opponents off for what 'crimes' our players have been judged to have committed.

13 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It certainly has... im not even sure that they realise what they have done there.

Think they did and that’s why the ‘further involved’ accusation got thrown in, the ‘gesture’  won’t see the light of day again for anyone else in my opinion...

The more I think about it the more I can’t get over how ridiculous this “explanation” is.  

See if they’d just come out and said; “there isn’t scope in the rules as they stand to rescind this type of yellow card so it has to stand.  But it’s shown there are flaws in the appeal system that require reviewing” , we’d probably have still grumbled but grudgingly accepted it knowing it was going to be fixed so it couldn’t happen again.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It's a closed fucking shop.

They lie about this, they treat us with nowhere near the same parity as others, and there's fuck all we can do as fans.

I'm still waiting for a reply to letters and emails to compliance officer about the scum Christie diving in the last game - nothing, no communication at all, there's no avenue for complaint unless it's shown on tv and we all know the agenda there.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

Write to the Chief Executive, they have a legal obligation to reply to communications. Worth a try IMO

1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

The more I think about it the more I can’t get over how ridiculous this “explanation” is.  

See if they’d just come out and said; “there isn’t scope in the rules as they stand to rescind this type of yellow card so it has to stand.  But it’s shown there are flaws in the appeal system that require reviewing” , we’d probably have still grumbled but grudgingly accepted it knowing it was going to be fixed so it couldn’t happen again.

Exactly.. 

8 minutes ago, Billy1984 said:

Never thought hallidays red at Morton would be topped.?

It was pretty fucking ridiculous... I could not believe it at the time. Couldnt believe the lack of coverage it got as well.. I was showing it to my mates up here and they couldnt believe it either.. I keep showing them all these incidents and they really think its a pub organisation.

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

It was pretty fucking ridiculous... I could not believe it at the time. Couldnt believe the lack of coverage it got as well.. I was showing it to my mates up here and they couldnt believe it either.. I keep showing them all these incidents and they really think its a pub organisation.

They’re not wrong, absolute clowns who run the game here.

3 hours ago, TMB said:

So if an opposition player approaches you, and puts his arms around you, you yourself have become “further involved” and that’s a yellow card offence. 

Absolutely absurd line of reasoning.

Tbf Tav was booked when Stokes done similar to him.

We all know the explanation is bullshit. Look at big Boyd at the weekend goading the Sheep fans when he scored.  

Was he booked? No.

I doubt Colum even saw Candeias ripping Ferdinand, but as luck would have it, TV footage was available to give them an out.

We all know Collum was pulled from the Sheep v baby tims because of his performance.

It will be a long time before he referees one of our games I suspect.

So, if anything, complaining about his performance should benefit us in the long term.

4 hours ago, Ibroxholm said:

How convenient the St Mirren goalie came up with a story which gave him a way out after the event.  With Morelos (the most scrutinised player in the Scottish game) heading of at full pelt in the direction of the St Mirren fans to celebrate his goal, are we really meant to believe that Colum took time to look behind him to see what Candeias was doing.  

Spot on.  Collum didn’t see it.

Hence they are lying to protect calamity Collum.

3 hours ago, TopCat said:

It took me a long time to accept the fact that refs are biased against us - but I'm 100% certain now that there is an agenda against our club by officials in Scotland. 

Games a bogey.......and corrupt to the core.

I’m exactly the same.  It’s the only conclusion you can reach.

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

It’s opened fuck all. It’s already forgotten. 

I imagine the investigation went like this;

“right whats this shite about collum booking the wrong H** player?” 

“Nah, he just fucked it, was running out of time to show a H** a red card so he saw something going on and took his chance to get his numbers up. Unfortunately the cameras showed he made it up” 

“no worries let’s have a wee look at what we can use to bail him out ,.... there ... see that.... the H** is shushing one of their players. Get their Goalie to say something in the press about his feelings being hurt and it being unsporting and we have our get out” 

“genius” 

“right, what’s next?”

”scotttish cup rights to premier tv” 

12 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Aye but he had kisses blown at him so fair dos. 

A fucking nonsense.

stupid in all honesty to do something so blatantly disrespectful .

he should have cupped his ears or done an aeroplane action .these are ok 

Archived