Candeias Red Card

Bakbear

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That belief that there’s is a lack of parity is what is paranoid and your wee thread trying to prove that is really sad. 

I've demonstrated in the thread there's a lack of parity. You've not argued any decision listed or countered with others.

When someone presents back up to their claims you should find it easy to debunk them if you consider it false, paranoid etc. You've not 

You're happier to shut you're eyes and ears than accept it could be proved otherwise than what you believe. You hate the thought of us challenging the lack of parity more than there being a lack of it. That's what's really sad.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Oh I'm sure we'll find out shortly that Collum will have personally apologised to the manager for getting it wrong . 

Pretty sure we are going to find out our manager is fined for disrespect of officials.

33 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Usually when we're doing well, coincidentally enough.

As soon as something goes against us or we have a poor result he comes out of the woodwork again.

Wonder why?

He votes SNP, tells you all you need to know

He's a cunt.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Regardless of whether it is a conspiracy, yet again this season there's a huge disparity in how we're refereed. Numerous red cards rescinded which have harmed us during games. Now reds we can't even get rescinded.

Candeais rightly got booked, others get away with similar.

Why it's happening is debatable, that we're continually wronged isn't.

2 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I still don’t know what the second one was for but players know not to go into the crowd so the first booking is avoidable - Candais is not the only player booked for that - but you’re so determined that only we are wronged it’s sad. 

He acknowledged he was rightly booked. What part of that is it you find so hard to understand? 

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

So we shrug our shoulders and smile again?

Aye right.

Unless we know what the booking is for we can’t really do much else - it looks a shocking decision and I’d love to know what the ref did it for - but we will never get to hear and I don’t think that’s right. It’s also strange you can’t appeal a yellow. 

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That belief that there’s is a lack of parity is what is paranoid and your wee thread trying to prove that is really sad. 

I can accept that decisions go for and against teams, but they are usually little niggles, fouls  etc and the game changers tend to happen less frequently,maybe once a season. 

the game changers have happened to us often,especially over the last two seasons. I've never seen decisions like the ones I've seen in that time over the 37 years ive been supporting our great club. 

your acceptance of their "incompetence" as you put it is apathetic at best.

Even incompetence shouldn't be accepted by fans and the " they're just shite anyways" argument is no excuse. They are reasonably intelligent people, who generally have decent professions so the point is, they have the intelligence to determine right and wrong decisions on the field of play.

if they have that intelligence and are still incompetent, then there is a larger and more troubling agenda afoot. 

That you cannot see it sir, is baffling. It's not paranoia, the facts are being placed in front and the evidence is viewable.

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

No mistake by collum he knew what he was doing, always had the intention of sending a Blue jersey off.

I said to the wee man early on "there is no way we will finish this game with 11 men"

To think that was what we had a man sent off for is absolutely mind-boggling, well we don't actually know yet what he was sent off for.

The club must demand answers for this scandalous decision.

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

I admire your honesty. 

Since we're being honest here, what type of ratio do you think, us to them, do decisions go against us? 

9:1? Must not be far off that? 

And one last question. If say there was an agenda against us, and it started becoming apparent, how many seasons would you give it before admitting you where wrong? If ever.

Watched the heart and hand match review and Edgar said the beggars get 9.5 fouls before a yellow ..we get 4.5..make of that what you will?

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I can accept that decisions go for and against teams, but they are usually little niggles, fouls  etc and the game changers tend to happen less frequently,maybe once a season. 

the game changers have happened to us often,especially over the last two seasons. I've never seen decisions like the ones I've seen in that time over the 37 years ive been supporting our great club. 

your acceptance of their "incompetence" as you put it is apathetic at best.

Even incompetence shouldn't be accepted by fans and the " they're just shite anyways" argument is no excuse. They are reasonably intelligent people, who generally have decent professions so the point is, they have the intelligence to determine right and wrong decisions on the field of play.

if they have that intelligence and are still incompetent, then there is a larger and more troubling agenda afoot. 

That you cannot see it sir, is baffling. It's not paranoia, the facts are being placed in front and the evidence is viewable.

If the world is so against us how do we ever win any game?  Or are they so clever they do enough just to irritate us? 

Yep it is paranoia when you think it’s deliberate and it isn’t. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I said to the wee man early on "there is no way we will finish this game with 11 men"

To think that was what we had a man sent off for is absolutely mind-boggling, well we don't actually know yet what he was sent off for.

The club must demand answers for this scandalous decision.

Said exactly the same at half time , it was a stick on........

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

We have literally reached the point where our players are being booked for being fouled, a few last season too. Let that sink in :lol:

The hibs farce was the game changer for me, those decisions in that game went way beyond any incompetence 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

You tell him mate. 

I'm beyond angry now with this kind of shit. It's not doing me any good getting angry. The club are an easy target, and it seems like there's fuck all we can do other than highlight it in press conferences. Hopefully the more awareness we raise then the more people might listen and ref's might think twice. Doubt it though.

Gerrard should remind them that the world is watching and discussing how bad the refereeing decisions are!!

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

He acknowledged he was rightly booked. What part of that is it you find so hard to understand? 

He has an agenda and sticks with it, ignoring all points to the contrary. At times he lies or deflects to do so. It's the SNP in him.

Archived